Bags in Multiples?

1. Do you purchase the same style of bag in more than one color - or do you like to have many different styles instead.

I love my whiskey Edith - and have been seriously thinking of getting a chocolate too - I also love my B-bag and have thought of getting another one of those.

BUT I also have been thinking of getting a Muse for a while now - and i'm debating if I should get it instead to diversify my options - bag wise.

What about you? If you find a brand or style that you like do you get more than one - or is that a silly thing to do?

2. *stares at the paddy twins* yeah sure LOL no, if I find a style I absolutely love and will wear everyday then I have no problems buying multiples.

3. I'd get the muse- but that's a biased opinion since I seem to be the only on who hates the edith bags. If you really like a bag, though, it makes sense to get it in different colors.

4. I bought a brown Bottega knotted hobo a couple of years ago and loved it so much I bought the same bag in white. I tried to get a black one in the fall (in a larger size) and was disappointed to learn the bag is out of production. If it's a great bag and I love it, I figure it's worth having multiples!

5. I had four Isabella Fiore Whipflash Alexia bags.
    A brown, a black, a gold and a green.

I ended up selling the green one but i guess my point is if you love it, just buy it. :P

6. I agree! If you love the style of a bag, I don't see any reason why you would just stop at one color. I have a few bags that I have doubled on, Fendi spy bags, Balenciagas, Be & D to name a few.

7. I wish I can do that now, but I gotta wait coz I am still on student budget.. but definitely, if u like the bag a lot, no probs even if they r the same design but different colors.

8. yes... guilty! getting a speedy 30 so my 25 can have a sister hahah...

9. I can see myself getting multi colors Balenciagas because they're like skittles. I also would like to own both the mono and damier papillon and speedy in the future.

10. If I had the money, I'd get myself another spy in a lighter color... and yes, I don't think there's anything weird about getting the same style in different colors... if you love it, and it fits your lifestyle... go ahead!!!

I do the same for jeans and tops, if I find one that compliments, might as well get a couple more, lol

11. If you're equally split between the choices, get the Muse for diversity. But of course if you're leaning more toward another Edith or Balenciaga, then I see no problem in owning more than one in a diff colour;))

Beaux, get the Muse already! You know you want one, lol!

12. If you love it, buy it.

13. Between buying a new bag or a bag you owned in another color, I would go with the new bag.

14. About you...follow your heart :smile:.

About me,I prefer to diversify!

15. Yes, I'm a serial bagger, LOL! I do buy bags in multiple colors when I find a style I like. Have bought:

MJ Sophia in white and black
    Hayden-Harnett Mercer satchel in luggage, chalk and black
    Gerard Darel Charlotte in tan and (as of yesterday :amazed: black)

I guess I'm picky about styles and fit because I do the same thing with shoes and often clothes. If you like a bag enough and think you'll use it in multiple colors, I say go for it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice