O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
hi!
i'm inspired to start this thread on bags we saw on movies :P

so girls, please go ahead and posts pics of bags in movies :tup:

i start with scar jo in nanny diaries

nanny-diaries-large.jpg
thenannydiaries.gif

I saw a great bag carried by Katherine Heigl in 27 Dresses, but can't find a pic of it. Looks like it might have been a Tano or HH hobo, but I am really not good at recognizing brands. If anyone knows, it wasn't the first bag she had, but the second one they showed her carrying. I want it.

xmelissax i don't know all of the bags i posted :P
but i know some :
on #2
sam is wearing a chanel (very obvious LOL)
carrie on pic 5&6 wearing fendi
on pic 7 sam's wearing fendi & charlotte chanel
pic 8 charlotte chanel, carrie fendi clutch

on thread #3
pic 3 carrie chanel
pic 6 carrie fendi
pic 7 charlotte fendi

the pic of the bag is not too clear but it's the white chanel cerf tote at the break up worn by jennifer aniston
displayimage.php

balenciaga weekender although it doesn't make sense by the timing of this movie suppose to be, worn by sienna miller at factory girl
Picture2.jpg

another balenciaga weekenders worn by the duff sisters at the movie material girls
MaterialGirls.jpg

If anyone happens to catch MTV's 'True Life', the episode 'I'm Going To Fashion Week' (aired this weekend) I am loving the black bag worn by Stephanie, an asst. to a designer named Kelley. I didn't catch a long enough glimpse at it to catch the brand, darnit! I would love to be able to ID this bag.

Linda

A photo from "Two weeks notice" I guess the bag is Tod's, looks very worklike but stylish, a couple from "The devil wears Prada" (obvious choice ...) and also "The Darjeeling Limited" with the famous LV travelling set. I also saw Marisa Tomei carrying a Fendi Spy bag in "Before the devil knows you're dead" but could not find a photo..

Attachments

• two_weeks_notice_004.jpg
    two_weeks_notice_004.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,548
  • 2532011717.jpg
    2532011717.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,519
  • Devil2.jpg
    Devil2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 1,557
  • dl1.jpg
    dl1.jpg