Bags in COLD weather

Here are pics of my new Foresta Gioco. Totally worth the wait. :love:

FGfront.jpg
fgback.jpg

Aww, I love how you got mostly green but also a little bit of the water scene too. I love the foresta print but I've never seen one for sale that wasn't extremely expensive... as I'm about to go to college I just can't afford it! What a bad time to get into tokidoki, lol. It's adorable though.

Aww, I love how you got mostly green but also a little bit of the water scene too. I love the foresta print but I've never seen one for sale that wasn't extremely expensive... as I'm about to go to college I just can't afford it! What a bad time to get into tokidoki, lol. It's adorable though.

Let's just wait for X'mas to be over then hopefully some people will start flogging their unwanted Tokis on ebay.. :love:

Let's just wait for X'mas to be over then hopefully some people will start flogging their unwanted Tokis on ebay.. :love:

Yeah, except I am supposed to be getting a job after Christmas to save money for college... maybe I will spend Christmas money and THATS it, after that I'm saving everything, I swear!! lol... *cries*

Okay, I'm so glad that I found this post so that I know I'm not going crazy. lol My hubby got me a Vacanze Buon Viaggo for Christmas and I've been using it ever since. Of course living in MN we get subzero temperatures this time of year. This past weekend in particular got down to 4 degrees with -10 to -15 below wind chills. My BV's fabric became so stiff and made the most awful crinkling sound. My Bella Bella in the original print has never done that though. Oh well, what can I do... at least I haven't found any cracks yet and I hope I never do! I also tend to leave it inside if it's snowing heavily. It wipes off pretty easily, but you never know what it might do to the bag in the long run.

I ended up selling my Vacanze Campeggio that made me start this thread. I purchased a Vacanze Zucca that is SOFT and it doesn't get stiff in cold weather. It is too bad they didn't use the same fabric on all styles.

My Vacanze bag with stiff nylon isn't showing any difference in cold weather up here in WA, though the zipper teeth contracted slightly and it's now super easy to zip open and close! I just hope they don't jam, I heard countless stories of zippers jamming on Lesportsacs.