Bags in COLD weather

My package was shipped by USPS Priority Post, coming from Hawaii too! It's my first Foresta! I just hope it's delayed not lost. Their tracking system keeps telling me the same message. I called their 1-800 line but the rep could not tell me any updates.

I hope you'll get yours tomorrow! I am so excited for you!

Shipping to/from Hawaii is not consistant. I've purchased/sold bags to people in HI and it takes anywhere from 3days to the longest of 3 weeks!!!! I was ready to file a claim on the 3 week bag but it finally showed up. Hopefully it will show up - it is hard waiting for a bag in the mail - always too long to wait.

Thank you stinabitten!
I hope it will show up soon! I keep telling myself that it's just the volume of shipments they have during the Christmas season!

Blackwidow and kat8kit-did you try to mend your qee??
These qees are just so fragile! Maybe it's the cold weather??

Shipping to/from Hawaii is not consistant. I've purchased/sold bags to people in HI and it takes anywhere from 3days to the longest of 3 weeks!!!! I was ready to file a claim on the 3 week bag but it finally showed up. Hopefully it will show up - it is hard waiting for a bag in the mail - always too long to wait.

Wow! 3 weeks!! that is a long time to wait.
You are so right, it is hard waiting!
Now knowing shipping to/from Hawaii is not consistant, I still have hope.
Thank you!

My package was shipped by USPS Priority Post, coming from Hawaii too! It's my first Foresta! I just hope it's delayed not lost. Their tracking system keeps telling me the same message. I called their 1-800 line but the rep could not tell me any updates.

I hope you'll get yours tomorrow! I am so excited for you!

Aw, well both of ours are probably just delayed. If it's happening to both of us, there are probably other delays going on. It's just so hard waiting. Maybe tomorrow will be a lucky day for both of us.:tup:

Congrats! If you have time, could you post some pictures??
I am not so lucky! Still no news! I contacted the seller, she will help me track it. I hope she will give me better news!

Oh, I was hoping it would be lucky for you too.:crybaby: How long ago did they mail it? Mine was shipped last Saturday, so if yours was shipped anytime after that, it may be coming a day or two later. Given the delays going on, I am sure it's not lost. I'll bet it arrives either tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Here are pics of my new Foresta Gioco. Totally worth the wait. :love:

FGfront.jpg
fgback.jpg
fgtop.jpg

fgbottom.jpg
FGleft.jpg
FGright.jpg

EDIT: Oh, and the Foresta material for the re-release is nice and soft. Not the stiff fabric of Vacanze.

angelic*ruin, your Foresta gioco is GGGGORGEOUS:dothewave:!
I am so jealous!!! Thanks for the pictures! Beautiful placement!! Soooo CUTE!!!!
Glad the material is softer because it so damn cold where I live. I need something green to cheer me up in this cold weather.

My package was shipped out on November 21. It's been 11 business days already. I reside in Canada. The USPS rep said 6-10 business days with no guarantee. The seller is SUPER nice, she try going to the post office yesterday but when she got there....... their tracking system was down:crybaby:!! BAD luck or what?????

wow your gioco is really nice. It almost makes me want to get back into tokidoki again! Real cute. Love all the koi and tiger on it.

i wanted to add though, how does fabric crack? It's just fabric? I think of tokidoki as all weather beat around bag because of the fact it's fabric and waterproof?

My package was shipped out on November 21. It's been 11 business days already. I reside in Canada. The USPS rep said 6-10 business days with no guarantee. The seller is SUPER nice, she try going to the post office yesterday but when she got there....... their tracking system was down:crybaby:!! BAD luck or what?????

Thanks! I do love the placement. I still think your package is just delayed, rather than lost. It took my bag a full week to reach me and it was domestic shipping. I've had packages take 2 weeks to reach Canada and I live in Northern Ohio, 1 hour from the Canadian border. The other possibility is it may be delayed in Canadian customs. I have heard of that happening. I do hope it arrives soon. Be sure to keep us updated.

wow your gioco is really nice. It almost makes me want to get back into tokidoki again! Real cute. Love all the koi and tiger on it.

i wanted to add though, how does fabric crack? It's just fabric? I think of tokidoki as all weather beat around bag because of the fact it's fabric and waterproof?

Thank you! I was supposed to be done buying Foresta, but then I saw that Gioco and all self control left me. :rolleyes: As for fabric cracking, I have never had that issue. I think the member who started this thread was concerned that her Vacanze bag would crack in the extreme temps because the nylon for Vacanze is much stiffer than the previous prints. But, yes you're right, nylon is not going to crack. It's very durable and waterproof (other than the leather trim on the bags which is definitely not waterproof). I have had issues with water spotting on the leather but the fabric is quite durable.

WOW - your bag is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! It was for sure worth the wait. You must be doing the happy dance now!:happydance:

I am!:happydance::choochoo:But now I am definitely done buying Foresta!:lol:

omgoodness angelic*ruin!!! what a beautiful gioco!!! :love: i think i remember seeing that on ebay..... hmmmm. and you are right! i love how soft the fabric is on the re-release foresta bags! congrats!!