Kooba

Bottom Row:
Gucci
Isabella Fiore
Marc Jacobs
Marc Jacobs
Betsey Johnson

and the last as you all know the LV Le Fabuleux

I got the Betsy Johnson Weekender, it's almost similar to your tote, great bag to stuff things in, I use it as one of my carry ons when I travel. So far it's holding up well, very durable and cute at the same time ( love leopard prints).

I love but don't have the the Sac de Nuit. I have that Betsey satchel in a wild aqua color and just love it, very funky, quirky design with the drawer-pull, which is what snagged me.:love:

It's durable, a nice non-fussy bag you can travel with for instance. It holds more than I can usually manage to carry in it, has that great leopard lining and gets a lot of compliments.

bagnshoofetish said:
Someday maybe. It's just too much money for one bag. I couldn't possibly buy it for myself. Maybe for our 10th anniversary this year???

It is a lot of money for one bag.. and it's not even a Hermes ! :Push: Never the less, I would give my right arm for one !

Maybe eBay ? I've seen some pop up from time to time from reputable sellers.

wow really? I haven't yet myself. too scared. I mean buying the onatah from let-trade was nerve wracking enough (thank goodness it's authentic) but buying a $3,000 bag just scares the crap out of me! let me know if you find anything that looks reputable.
:smile: