Bags I'm obsessing about right now

essential

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
They are all so nice. But I'm curious, what are the bags in the top 2nd and 4th from the left? Thanx

bagnshoofetish

resist.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
Ooops! The bags from left to right -

Top Row:
LV Sac de Nuit MM
Betsey Johnson
Botkier
Coach
Kooba

Bottom Row:
Gucci
Isabella Fiore
Marc Jacobs
Marc Jacobs
Betsey Johnson

and the last as you all know the LV Le Fabuleux

bagnshoofetish

resist.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
clanalois said:
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe. :smile: Are you picking one between all of these?
I'd like to collect them all but if I had to choose just getting one right now - the LV Fabuleux!

pursemama

Pursaholic
Jan 17, 2006
California
I got the Betsy Johnson Weekender, it's almost similar to your tote, great bag to stuff things in, I use it as one of my carry ons when I travel. So far it's holding up well, very durable and cute at the same time ( love leopard prints).

kitskats

bizzy making jools
O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
USA
I love but don't have the the Sac de Nuit. I have that Betsey satchel in a wild aqua color and just love it, very funky, quirky design with the drawer-pull, which is what snagged me.:love:

It's durable, a nice non-fussy bag you can travel with for instance. It holds more than I can usually manage to carry in it, has that great leopard lining and gets a lot of compliments.

bagnshoofetish

resist.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
I went ahead and got the marc jacobs floral print but now you guys are making me wish I would have gotten the 2 Betseys instead!

bagnshoofetish

resist.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
ayla said:
I love the le fab, I hope you do get it ! ;)
Someday maybe. It's just too much money for one bag. I couldn't possibly buy it for myself. Maybe for our 10th anniversary this year???

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
bagnshoofetish said:
Someday maybe. It's just too much money for one bag. I couldn't possibly buy it for myself. Maybe for our 10th anniversary this year???
It is a lot of money for one bag.. and it's not even a Hermes ! :Push: Never the less, I would give my right arm for one !

Maybe eBay ? I've seen some pop up from time to time from reputable sellers.

bagnshoofetish

resist.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
wow really? I haven't yet myself. too scared. I mean buying the onatah from let-trade was nerve wracking enough (thank goodness it's authentic) but buying a $3,000 bag just scares the crap out of me! let me know if you find anything that looks reputable.
:smile: