Bags I won?

JBRITTON

Mar 1, 2006
Hi. I've never done anything like this before. Really. I'm not very computer saavy [to say the least]. But I could use help on 2 chloe bags I won. Could someone help me or tell me where to go? Thanks.Jennifer

You can post pictures by starting a new thread in this forum; asking for authentication help if that is what you are looking for. We will help you out with your bags.

Or, if you won them on Ebay you can start a new thread in the Seller Watch forum and link us to the Ebay auctions you won; we will help you authenticate them there.

Oh goodness. I don't know how to do any of that without taking a computer course. I'm that retarded! [my 6 year old daughter can do this better than me!].
I won them from v9 imports in canada. they also offer 'buy it now' ones for full retail price...
thank you

Ugh.. I'm pretty sure they're fake. I've seen the auctions by v9imports and they do not look so great.

If you go to the auction page, and copy the addresses to here, we can take a look for you to confirm though !

Well, I don't want to say too much without seeing the links to the auctions; but, if you got them from ioffer then they are probably not authentic.

Ioffer is a breeding ground for counterfeiters who offer A-AAA "quality" knock-offs.

Did you think you were purchasing authentic Chloe bags?
Do you mind sharing how much you paid?

I PAID ABOUT 350 EACH. FOR A KERALA AND A PADDINGTON. I HAD PREVIOSLY GOT A REAL FAKE KNOWINGLY HERE IN NYC CHINATOWN AND LOVED IT SO I SAVED UP FOR THE 'REAL' THING... I AM NOT SO MUCH INTO 'IT-NESS' AS MUCH AS I LOVED THE BAGS... BUT THESE DO NOT SEEM HIGH QUALITY AS I WOULD IMAGINE AN ITALIAN LEATHER BAG TO BE... SO IS IT THAT v9 IS NOTORIOUSLY BAD? THEY SAY I CAN SEND THEM BACK. I SHOULD JUST GO BACK TO WATCHING SEASAME STREET WITH MY DAUGHTER AND NOT DEAL WITH GROWN-UP THINGS...

I would try to get every penny I could back for these.

Also, if you're looking for a high quality leather bag in about the 300$ range, might I suggest Bulga ? They're really soft and very youthful and stylish.

nawth21 said:
I cant believe that seller is selling fakes for retail :sick:

SO THEY ARE FAKES FOR SURE? I MEAN OBVIOUSLY ON ME... DID YOU GO TO THE WEB SITE... I'M SORRY Cannot figure how to past the address but it:sick: is v9 imports/v9 designer boutique on ebay.
thanks for all y'all's patience with me.

JBritton: If you intended to buy replica bags then that is what you bought. I would not say that buying bags is a "grown-up" thing. We just wanted to help if you thought you were buying real bags; we hate to see people taken advantage of.

There are very few authentic Chloe bags on Ebay; we are happy to help you out if you post the auction # to a bag you are wanting. :biggrin:

Loganz said:
JBritton: If you intended to buy replica bags then that is what you bought. I would not say that buying bags is a "grown-up" thing. We just wanted to help if you thought you were buying real bags; we hate to see people taken advantage of.

There are very few authentic Chloe bags on Ebay; we are happy to help you out if you post the auction # to a bag you are wanting. :biggrin:
No, I miscommunicated that. I meant to buy the 'fake' one in cjinatown. I thought I was getting authentic ones from v9. but i am afraid i was duped. as i said, it seemed legitimate as they are offering some at full retail. and some of the ones in the auctions i did not win went for nearly that much. i just thought maybe i got lucky for getting such beautiful bags like i saw in soho.
i did think i was getting the real thing as so stated by them and when i wrote rene at v9 regarding sending back for a full refund she says she will send me a note/receipt from her distributor.
thanks. jennifer

I'm afraid papers and receipts from 'distributors' mean nothing :cry: You can buy them on ioffer. Tell her you are uninterested in them and want to send the bags back for a full refund.