Bags hosed down

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all
    I had a fire at my place and my house was hosed down. I was able to recover some of my handbags too about which I am just so happy........I learnt how much I love my bags.....lol...........anyways my bags mostly were destroyed beyond redemption except a few. Even then that too was completely soaked and had mildew on it. On of them is viola nappa charm and one is astro coffer in vitello glazed skin.
    Now these r the only two that I really want to recover . Nappa charm is in a bad shape but coffer is still ok except that it has lost all the shine and having a lot of mildew otherwise it stood up well.
    Is there any way that I could get the shine back and also how to stop it from getting mildew again. Those are dried perfectly i had wiped it well. But when ever I stow it away in a dust bag it gets all covers in greenish mold again so is there any thing that I could do or should I just throw it.
    Any input will be appreciated.
    thanks In advance

2. Will you insurance cover replacement? So sorry about the fire!

3. insurance is covering a lot but bags they did not.

4. I would try Emailing Loving My Bags and see what they suggest.

5. so sorry anusa, I was following your tough years now, and I am sorry that this is added to all.

How is your family doing?

As for the bags, morejunkny is right, Lovin my Bgas could clean it all

hug, Vesna