bags/accessories,things you wouldn't think work together but do

Mrs. MC

Dec 4, 2007
I thought this would be a good idea for a post. I am looking at all of these bags and accessories recently posted and think to myself that I never would have thought to put for example white with whiskey/british tan or a certain scarf on a certain bag but it really works ! I am not a matchy person so this intrigues me. This post I guess is about thinking outside the box and using your artistic eye and fashion instinct to accessorize. Pictures would be a bonus ! I have nothing right now but I will come up with something, thanks

One of my favorites is to use my teal patent Legacy wallet with contrasting colors. It really matches nothing, so as long as it doesnt totally clash, it usually works really well. Here are two examples.

Attachments

• valentine bag choc carly 003.jpg
    valentine bag choc carly 003.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 42
  • burnt orange 002.jpg
    burnt orange 002.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 55
One of my favorites is to use my teal patent Legacy wallet with contrasting colors. It really matches nothing, so as long as it doesnt totally clash, it usually works really well. Here are two examples.
love it ! You are right it does go great with your bags. I was thinking that about a red wallet too that it would have the same effect and thinking all of the colors it would coordinate with and not clash. An unconventional "neutral"

to me, white matches with virtually everything and i love it as a neutral to play on. i'm not one to be matchy matchy with my bags and accessories, but i'll try to group together complimentary colors. when i bought my yellow optic sig pouch, i bought a light green mini skinny to go with it. i loved those colors together so much, i used them as my wedding colors.

I bought a matching sig stripe wristlet for my tote & I wish I hadn't. It matches "too well".

I bought a mineral colored wallet and that's really complimented all of my bags so far (brown & black). Changing out wallets is too much work for me. :smile: I change bags daily.