Bagmate saves the day!

shopmom: do u think the bagmate will be slightly heavier than purseket since it has a bottom and more like a bag on its own?

I am torned between the two, but i want something lighter for sure.

shopmom: do u think the bagmate will be slightly heavier than purseket since it has a bottom and more like a bag on its own?

I am torned between the two, but i want something lighter for sure.

Hermes BB, the lightest-weight insert is definitely the Chameleon; I have both the Bagmate and the Chameleon--I have the Purseket too but it's sitting on my desk unused. The Bagmate is thicker but sturdier (which I like) but the Chameleon is one layer of material and thin. I think HG has the Chameleon.

purse organizer-pockets for everything

Orchids, seeing as you have both the lightweight Chameleon and sturdy Bagmate, which do you use the most? My 35cm Togo Birkin is heavy to begin with so I want something functional that will not drastically affect the weight while helping be organized more.

Gazoo, I've been using the Bagmate. I have the large Chameleon and it was great in that it fit everything in there, but the main compartment was a bit large so things had to be re-org'd in there often. I like the Bagmate b/c the med. size is smaller than the large Chameleon and leaves more room in the bag. I keep my cell phone, lipstick, lotion, camera, TPM Ulysee, LV agenda in the Bagmate, and I keep my wallet and sunglass case out on the side in he 35cm. While the Cameleon is lighter, I think the fact that the med. Bagmate is smaller makes it only slightly heavier.