Bagmate saves the day!

The Carmen, D.! I really want one aswell, my only doubt is that it's not flat, so it might take up extra room, say in a small bag....:shrugs:

Yeah but wouldn't it be so fun to look inside your bag and see a bright colored fringy thing in there? You'd know right away those were your keys!!!!

I have the chameleon insert, very similar to the bagmate just not as rigide I guess. I do want to try the bagmate anyways!

Oh yes, the carmen, so cute!

327108A5R.jpg

Where the heck does one find these Bagmates ?? I don't remember seeing any here in Italy....:s
Hi Duna,
Bagmate doesn't ship outside of the USA, but there's a seller on Ebay that does. Do a search on Ebay and you'll find her. The thing that attracts me about the Bagmate is that it has a bottom unlike the Pursekets and that the pockets are on the inside of the bag unlike some of the other bag liners (which has them on the outside).

I ordered one last week in blue and am eagerly awaiting it. Not that I have my birkin yet.....:Push:

Hi Duna,
Bagmate doesn't ship outside of the USA, but there's a seller on Ebay that does. Do a search on Ebay and you'll find her. The thing that attracts me about the Bagmate is that it has a bottom unlike the Pursekets and that the pockets are on the inside of the bag unlike some of the other bag liners (which has them on the outside).

I ordered one last week in blue and am eagerly awaiting it. Not that I have my birkin yet.....:Push:

Thanks Cal! I sure will....

Girl I have so much junk in my bag I need one of those! I can not count the junk I have in there,... and it's all HERMES!!! I have the rainbow going on in there!