Baggaholics Anonymous

TPF is my 2nd home. Nobody would understand my bag obsession here. Its been a secret for ten years coz nobody is like me in my circle.

Your posts is a true reflection of me:yes:

I am so glad to find you guys...I love love looking at your collections and commiserating with you feloow tpfer addicts.

I'm definitely in! It is truly an addiction! I got written up at work once for spending too much time online looking at bags! So now I always have to wait until I am at home to drool over stuff I want and it is so hard to do:cursing: ! I have always been this way about bags and always will be, I honestly can't explain why I am like this! :shrugs:

:sad:

For bag addicts like me who need to keep themselves under control, who spend their lives in front of the computer (and not doing their work) drooling at bags, bags and more bags...

Bags on elux, bags on Saks, NM, Bloomies, wherever...

Who can't wait until they get their next bag...

And once they get their bag can't wait until they get another bag...and another bag..and another bag...

i'm sooo IN!!!:shame:
I think you have just accurately described me...:shame:

Yes!!!

I am IN too!!! (as my name suggests) :yes:

I have always had a bag fetish. Dunno why... :shrugs: They are the first things that catch my eyes when I go shopping. I always head for the bag departments first.

I must have owned (and given away) at least 300 bags to date. So now, I am making myself buy bags that will keep me loyal - LVs! They are so expensive that I cannot buy them on impulse, I wouldn't want to give them away and they last forever! Perfect formula! :love: