Baggaholic...here's the blue birkin you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Baggaholic, thanks for putting me on your fav list.. I don't sell much.. Only from my personal collection that I have to *ahem* recycle here and there, LOL.. If I could, I would love to keep all of my bags, but sadly, I want more and more new bags (don't we all :love:), so some of the old ones gotta go sometimes..

This addiction is a one way ticket.. ;)

btw, I intended to let my auction for the bj birkin run till the end, but I was consigning it in a private boutique at the same time and it sold faster there.. so I gotta end it early.. it's a shame, as I was curious to see how much it could fetch on eBay..

sarahcantiik said:
btw, I intended to let my auction for the bj birkin run till the end, but I was consigning it in a private boutique at the same time and it sold faster there.. so I gotta end it early.. it's a shame, as I was curious to see how much it could fetch on eBay..
I was waiting til the end to bid, but you tool it off to soon! I would have paid the 5k you wanted, I had emailed you a couple if daysbefore you closed it. I had asked you for the buy-it-now,.. x that's my ebay id

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang! I didnt know it was you.. :love:

Well, I am currently travelling in the USA and will be back to Indonesia on the 5th. I haven't seen any money from the private sale, but I was informed by the boutique via the phone that it was sold. If, after I got back to Indo I found out that the sale did not go thru, I will surely email you via eBay.. or thru here..

sarahcantiik said:
Dang! I didnt know it was you.. :love:

Well, I am currently travelling in the USA and will be back to Indonesia on the 5th. I haven't seen any money from the private sale, but I was informed by the boutique via the phone that it was sold. If, after I got back to Indo I found out that the sale did not go thru, I will surely email you via eBay.. or thru here..
okay!

Baggaholic...I read another post from you elsewhere...does it look like Hermes can help you find your blue jean Birkin? What are they telling you? I am too excited for you...I can't wait to see your post saying you got it. Fill me in.

sarahcantiik said:
This is Sarah, I am the owner of the blue jean birkin, my ID is "x" on eBay. I ended the auction a while ago coz the bag was sold privately just before that. Luhbbie informed me about the whole fiasco a few days ago, but I was too busy to respond.

Thank you so much Vixy, and Luhbbie, and the others for standing up for me and bring out the truth.. :biggrin:
Yayyy another Indonesian in the forum! Welcome! :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.