Baggaholic...here's the blue birkin you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm no psychologist, but it seems that iffah may be a pathological liar. i mean, we've seen people who bend the truth or put out a more hyped up image of themselves just to impress others. but when these people are caught in a lie, they just back off and/or take responsibility for it. but when iffah was caught, she just lied more, and then got mad at us for no longer believing her. her lies were like stories too, really detailed. good lord...

femina said:
hmmm.......this thread is fun. It's like I'm reading the script of a drama. May I know where's the girl by the name of Iffah?? As for Leah, do you own any birkins? If you do, then share with us. May I ask, is it necessary to post pics?? The rule is not compulsory right??

Some people might want to show their bags but some people might not want to. Maybe they're speaking the truth or maybe not.

Taking pics of your bag with a photo of yourself?? That's nuts!! I remember Oprah advise us never to reveal your personal details. Internet world is so dangerous!!

You don't have to post pics with your face, you can just take it from neck down or use the flash to cover your face. A lot of us do that. Gosh it's not like you have to show your whole body to the whole world, but when it comes to birkins you should definetly show it on your arm. Who wouldn't want to show their bag off on their arms:suspiciou

kylieReese said:
femina said:
hmmm.......this thread is fun. It's like I'm reading the script of a drama. May I know where's the girl by the name of Iffah?? As for Leah, do you own any birkins? If you do, then share with us. May I ask, is it necessary to post pics?? The rule is not compulsory right??

Some people might want to show their bags but some people might not want to. Maybe they're speaking the truth or maybe not.

Taking pics of your bag with a photo of yourself?? That's nuts!! I remember Oprah advise us never to reveal your personal details. Internet world is so dangerous!!

You don't have to post pics with your face, you can just take it from neck down or use the flash to cover your face. A lot of us do that. Gosh it's not like you have to show your whole body to the whole world, but when it comes to birkins you should definetly show it on your arm. Who wouldn't want to show their bag off on their arms:suspiciou

If I had a birkin bag to show off, I wouldn't hide it at all. :shame:

This is all drama and quite childish. I praise all you ladies who stand tall and watch everyone's backs here. I praise you who are honest. I don't know about the majority here, but I don't find this funny, I find it quite sad.
The internet can be a wonderful place to have friends and talk about passions that we all have. (it can also be ugly where people hide behind their computer and lie) I love the friends I have made here. Some I know have laughed at me (Greentea..hee hee) with my questions and others have just really accepted me for who I am. I would love to say look at all my gorgeous bags, but I can honestly say I only own one and I am one of those people who don't know how to do any tech stuff to post pictures. I am so frustrated because I have an IPOD an I have to ask my husband to load my music. I think I fell apart after my third child or at least my brain and skills level did. Anyway...
I find this drama all very sad and disappointing. It is like you want to believe in people and you get to know them here and then there is a shake up. I am just thrilled how the handful of us have never really met, but I love the bond on how you all protect each other and that is really beautiful. You should all be very proud of yourselves on how you handled this. If I could shower the group with a new Birkin I would! Mahority of the group is Class A. That is what I most love.

clanalois said:
Perhaps you do, since you signed up four days ago, which is when IFFAH left, and you're from Singapore. Fishy indeed. :suspiciou
Huh....what are you talking about? Hello...miss.......there're so many people here from Singapore. And who the hell are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.