Baggaholic...here's the blue birkin you want.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Off, I just finished reading the rest of this thread, this is bad! Please don't take pictures of other people's stuff and pass them as your own! I was just feeling good about the bag!

2. Well, where is she now? :weird:

3. She has conveniently disappeared, just like her birkin collection!

4. I'm shocked..she has been all over the Hermes threads...and now we call her out as faking. This is just too much drama.

5. I think it is really sad if people think they need to show everyone an out-of-this-world collection. Not all of us can afford it and that is ok. What is not ok is trying to dupe people into thinking someone else's stuff is your own. Major no-no that does have consequences here.

6. I share the sentiments as Megs. I'm sad that this has happened.

I remembered asking Vlad to remove my thread in the Bags showcase section couple of weeks ago...A stand-alone thread with pics of my bags plastered all over turned out to be too much for me. I guess part of me didn't want the ladies in PF to feel that I'm trying to show off. Pics contributed when the need arises works better for me :smile:

All I want is to share my love for Hermes. That's all.

7. This is good that this happened. Now we all see that there are people like this on this site! Although not everyone is alike!

8. In the 25 cm too small thread, IFFAH stated:

And she has a blue jean Birkin too?

By the way, I must have too much time on my hands to be remembering this!!!

9. No your not! I find it amazing that this happened. I kinda feel bad for this girl.

10. You know, I was going to ask her whether rainbow*bridge is her ebay ID :suspiciou But after reading the whole comments, I don't have to point that out again :biggrin:

She lives in Singapore, right? I think in the earlier post, she did mention about how she put her birkin near the pool at her garden in Singapore. I'll be more than happy to stop by at her place and take a look at her blue jean birkin. Since her digicam is spoiled, I'll bring mine along, take the pictures of the birkin and post all of them here.

IFFAH, how's that sound? :worried:

11. If by "pool" IFFAH meant "toilet," and by "garden" she meant "windowsill by toilet," I don't see why you shouldn't stop by and say "hi." Maybe you can fix her "spoiled" camera by taking off its lens cap. :lol:

IFFAH's Birkin collection must be amazing! And by "amazing" I mean hundreds of stolen pictures from Ebay saved up on her computer for her to show off to her friends. ;)

You know what? Posers are pathetic and it makes me angry that I looked up to their collections and especially to their style advice. Here's a suggestion -- don't talk about your impressive Hermes collection unless you can prove that you own these Birkins. Take a picture with you, today's newspaper, and your Birkins. Otherwise you're just a poser.

12. Sorry this is irrelevant, but Clanalois, I LOVE YOUR LE FAB & EPANOUI GM! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: I remember your ID because of that bag! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

13. Aww, thanks! I love them too!:P:P:P:P:love::love::love::love:

14. I just got this yesterday, and sorry my photo is so bad (it's a new problem I've developed--my hand moves just as I take the picture--I just ordered a Panasonic camera that supposedly takes care of that problem, so hopefully I'll have better pix in the future).

My first birkin!! I wanted a black, but the 30cm was just too small for me. This is in the Epsom leather.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e141/jehaga/Hermes.jpg

15. This is beautiful!! I love, love the color - did you get a 35? From a store or a sale? Do you have other Hermes? Beautiful bag and color...congrats!:love:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.