Bagcrazy's collection- have fun!

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm relatively new to this forum and it is absolutely fantastic!
    I hope you have fun watching my pics!

Picture 1: Prada and the Joop Bambi Bag (this bag was specially designed for the Bambi film festival in Germany)

Picture 2: left to right- Luella Giselle, Chloé Paddington, Dolce Gabbana Clutch, Celine Boogie, Luella Daria, Chloé Silverado, Valentino Mink Bag (:love: love this one)

Picture 3: my twinkling evening bags-Escada, the black one is from Celine and the pink and silver silk clutches are from Lambertson Truex

Picture 4: Dior Saddle bags, Lady Dior, the silver one was limited

Picture 5: LV Mizi with Mini Pochette Accessoires , Denim Pleaty, Theda, Pochette Cerise, Speedy 30

CIMG2184.JPG CIMG2186.JPG CIMG2187.JPG CIMG2190.JPG CIMG2192.JPG

I also have a Hermes Birkin, a LV Marie and a Chloé Bracelet Bag. Unluckily these three had accidents (the Birkin was sprinkled with concrete when I walked by a building site-YIKES:nuts: !) and are being repaired at the moment. I'll show you pictures when they are back!

2. Lovely! You have quite a collection :nuts:

3. Oh too bad about the Birkin. If it were me, I would probably have bawled my eyes out... But beautiful collection!

4. That is sick!! Can you adopt me?

I dont eat much..........

SOOOO NICE!!!!

Selena

5. You have a fabulous collection!!!! I love your style!!!!

6. I love the collection of your beige/white colored bags! Beautiful!

7. what a lovely collection! you've got a great selection of bags!!!!

thanks heaps for sharing! :smile:

8. Wow.. stunning !! I really like your collection of evening bags, especially the lamberson truex ones. And that's just tragic about the birkin, I would probably cry and cry if anything like that happened to me !

9. Gorgeous collection! Love 'em all...except the mink. ;)

10. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your collection and I love your style.

11. Great job ! The bags are beautiful,

12. love your bags...sorry to hear about ur hermes

13. Nice. I love your collection!

14. I love the Joop Bambi bag! So unique!

15. :love: :love: :love: your Escada's. Beautiful!!!!!!!

Birken???????? (drool drool drool)