Bagcat's YSL collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2010
    This bag started it all....my medium YSL muse-a gift from my hubby

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. #2 Sep 16, 2010
    I loved the muse so much....so I bought a large one in my favorite color--chocolate

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. #3 Sep 16, 2010
    Then when the croc collection came out...I could not resist and bought these one after the other. They were all on sale though, that the price of all three was even less than the retail price of one.
    1. Medium Muse II in teal
    2. Besace in rust
    3. Besace in eggplant

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. #4 Sep 16, 2010
    Then I thought...hmmm, my Muse II kind of had an uptown feel to it and the Besace was more downtown, so they were like a pair. So I decided that my uptown Muses needed...a Downtown, what else? I got my small downtown black patent on sale and my hubby got my small brulee as a birthday present (maybe about 6 mos after I got my first downtown).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. #5 Sep 16, 2010
    Then finally, I have my YSL mail keyholder and my aviators which I absolutely love.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Great collection! Thanks for posting. :tup: Glad you are enjoying your YSLs so much.

7. Thanks Cosmo!

8. damn girl, you look good with every single style...you should be their poster girl. Love your actions shots btw!

9. Thx for sharing very nice!

10. Impressive collection - and it looks like you travel to beautiful places!

you make me want a Downtown!

11. Stunning collection bagcat! You wear them so well!

12. Great collection! I wished I live in US where I can get discounted stuff. The retail prices here are SO OVERLY INFLATED that it's not funny. A simple downtown will easily cost over USD2K!!!

13. Wow your collection is fabulous! I especially love your croc collection pieces, the colours are so vibrant and the texture :nuts: I want your eggplant besace :biggrin:

14. Gorgeous collection!

15. Wow! What an amazing collection. I'm jealous! You wear them all well.:smile: