Bagborroworsteal Private sale on Gucci, Fendi & Prada

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
  2. I clicked the link in my email about five minutes ago and it's still not pulling up the site. Anyone else having issues getting on?

3. I am! I tried and I have been clicking the link that I received in my email as well and no web address even pops up-- 100% blank :sad:.

4. Same thing happened to me...but I just keep reload, and it works, although very slow. Too many ppl trying to get on the site...I think

5. me too.. won't load

6. Won't load for me either...

7. Won't load for me either. Their website is always so slow!

8. I'm trying too and it's not loading...

9. website's hammered?

10. #10 Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
    Just click on the link and let it load for awhile then it will come out :heart: . I scored a Chanel metallic flap for $1100 on the last sale...So definitely patient pay off :biggrin:

11. Got in briefly to look around before it jammed up and I could'nt view details or add in my cart. The bag I wanted was sold out, I don't see how, it's so jammed up.

12. After numerous attempts to open the site I gave up. When I tried later, all the items I was interested in were sold out.

13. I was able to get on and the temptation is killing me.

14. finally able to get in , but the $50 off is not working

15. this is bad bad bad idea for my wallet...;)