Bagatelle GM in Rubis, Sistina PM, or Sistina GM?

Azzedine

Mar 23, 2010
I hope you guys can help me out...I just bought the Bagatelle GM in Rubis because I LOVE the color, but after trying it on while at home, I just feel the bag doesn't lay nice because of the stiffness of the base. I am looking for a bag that I can use daily, goes with everything, and is going to last me a LONGGGG time. I was thinking about exchanging it for the Sistina, just not sure if I should get the GM or the PM. I am not interested in the MM because it does not show the red on the sides. I'm 5'9, 145 to give you an idea of my size. Would you keep the bagatelle or go with one of the Sistinas? Also, I am not into Mono prints and it definitely has to be a shoulder bag. Thanks!

I am really in love with the Sistina GM. Even all my guy friends who have no interest in LV and hand bags like it, and they told me that it's the only bag from LV that'd they buy for their girlfriends. :P

I've only seen the Sistina MM and PM in the stores, so I don't know how big the GM is. I think the PM is too small though so go for the GM! I am hoping to get the MM later this year. The Sistinas are all beautiful and my favorites in the damier line.