Bagarama

I'm no expert, but I have never seen this site mentioned on this forum as legit. Try doing a search and see if it comes up. Please be careful! The site does look fishy. If you are willing to spend $845 on a muse, just wait to save up $400 more dollars or so and buy a new one from a department store. Sales are coming up, so hang in there!

I was just wondering does anyone know if Bagarama is a legitimate site to purchase a Fendi Spy from and if so does anyone know if there are coupons out there for Bagarama? thank you ladies!!
I want a Fendi spy sooo bad!!!:drool:

I was just wondering does anyone know if Bagarama is a legitimate site to purchase a Fendi Spy from and if so does anyone know if there are coupons out there for Bagarama? thank you ladies!!
I want a Fendi spy sooo bad!!!:drool:

They sell fakes, don't recommend them for any designer bags....:tdown: Be careful, there are a lot of fake Fendis out there.

If you would like an auth spy bag, try www.jomashop.com or Bluefly or traditional retailers such as Saks, Neimans...:yes:

Hi, I am new here and I'm not sure if I am posting in the right section. I was wondering if anyone has ever ordered a purse from Bagarama.com? I am wondering if they are a legitimate site that offers authentic items? Any feedback would great! Thanks in advance.

Hi, I am also new and have been trying to find out the same information that you are wanting. The prices sound too good to be true, thus don't want to place an order until someone can confirm that the site is legitimate. Hope someone will give us the answer we are looking for. Thanks for any help that can be offered.