Bagaholicboy's Bag Collection!

Ok my latest LV is here, all the way from South Africa! My mum got herself the new Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Insolite Wallet in Red, and got me the rare Louis Vuitton Monogramouflage Passport Cover! I love! ;)

hey bb. though i have seen the photos from other places. it is nice to finally see them here in your bag collection. you should add your other pieces as well. can't wait to see all.

loving (as youn know) your greenwich and that monoflage passport cover! i can't wait for a piece of monoflage to get here. haha.

:wlae:

This is the 2nd time I am doing this, the 1st time ended up messy and confusing. Need to spend more time and put up lovely gorgeous pics for all to enjoy!

First up, one of my more recent purchases, my Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Greenwich PM! ;)

Wow! I love this one! Are all those pictures of the same bag or are they different ones? It's really cool if that were one bag that could be changed so many ways.

And is your Damier Graphite wallet a women's wallet? I thought the Graphite was only on men's products.

:wlae:

Wow! I love this one! Are all those pictures of the same bag or are they different ones? It's really cool if that were one bag that could be changed so many ways.

And is your Damier Graphite wallet a women's wallet? I thought the Graphite was only on men's products.
Hey Shoegirl03, yup it is all 1 bag! The Greenwich PM is truly awesome! The Damier Graphite Brazza to me is unisex, I guess if you can carry it out, than why not?