Bagaholic.'s purse pashion

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,

Welcome to my showcase. I can freely say that bags are my only obsession. I can never get enough of them, and when I acquire the one I wanted I enjoy I sooo much - first I put it on my favorite desk or night table and admire it for a couple of days:yahoo: and I am soooo happy, thinking this piece of art is mine:smile:)) But also I am making plans for a new purchase:smile:)))

This Is the last I purchased 2 weeks ago in Italy. It is D&G and it is called Vlada bag. I bought it from the money my father gave me for my birthaday... He's name is very similar to the name of the bag, symbolic:smile:))

I couldn't upload mine photo because it is too big... Mine bag is in gray:smile:))

Attached Files:

2. very pretty bag:smile: Gorgeous color too!

3. Rwa

4. Really like it!

5. Don't you enjoy smelling the leather?:biggrin:
    Love the bag! The leather looks so soft.

6. Lovely bag!

7. Apparently someone is either a) bored or b) trying to raise their post count since every thread, old and new, is being revived. Hmmmmm.

8. Yep!

9. cool

10. My thoughts exactly! :cool: