Bag that Scarlett Johansson wears in Match Point?

SuzyZ said:
yea, she wore it on her shoulder (but up high, like just under her arm) - oh it was so soft looking and delicious!!!!!!

check out mulberry.com or NAP. they both have them on their sites. i'm pretty sure it's the rosemary (newer bag) -- i think it's on another thread that was started right after the movie premiered.

shopper_girl8 said:
check out mulberry.com or NAP. they both have them on their sites. i'm pretty sure it's the rosemary (newer bag) -- i think it's on another thread that was started right after the movie premiered.
I think it is the Rosemary - oh where can I get that bag on the cheap????????? What a winner!

Def. the Roxanne. The Rosemary is new and I think it didn't come out until after the movie was filmed. It's a FABULOUS bag; I use mine all the time. They have it in black now which is really nice! Anyway you can get it on NAP or at Saks or Barneys. Barneys had a ton of colors last time I was there.

SuzyZ, go to scarlettjohansson.org. There are lots of movie stills on there and a lot of them show the bag. It's definitely the Roxanne. It's larger than the Rosemary and it doesn't have a shoulder strap at all.

Tammy518 said:
SuzyZ, go to scarlettjohansson.org. There are lots of movie stills on there and a lot of them show the bag. It's definitely the Roxanne. It's larger than the Rosemary and it doesn't have a shoulder strap at all.

You are absolutely right - I went to Saks today and saw both bags - The problem is they had the Roxanne in Black and chocolate but no oak - No where in the country do they have oak right now - Neiman's is promising me that they will have it and will call me when it comes in - I wanted to travel with it on Friday to L.A. but that just isn't going to happen. If you read the other thread (on the same subject)- I mentioned a Chloe I saw at Saks today $1700+ - almost didn't get out of the store without it - I have to get some meds or some sense, I'm over the top !!!!!!!! Going to Paris on April 5th and I won't have a dime (euro) if I keep this up.

If you're going to be in LA, check out Neiman's in BH. I could swear I saw an oak there last weekend (but it might have been a different style...I'm not a Mulberry expert).

Does anyone know what bag Scarlett Johanson carries in the movie Match Point? I love it and must have it! I couldn't find a pic but maybe someone who is more internet savy can post a pic. It looks like Chloe but I am not sure. Please let me know. I must have it!