Bag that Scarlett Johansson wears in Match Point?

men7d

Jan 8, 2006
Hi all--

I saw Match Point last night and fell in love with the tan shoulder bag that Scarlett Johansson wears througout the film. Does anyone know what brand it is?

Thanks very much!

Elizabeth

Think you guys are right! Thanks! :amuse:

matchpointpubd.jpg

men7d said:
Yup-- I was definitely unsettled for a couple of hours after the showing. Can't believe the ending!

I can't believe a Woody Allen movie is suddenly relevant. But I still won't see it. I've been burnt before by his crappy movies.

Woody Allen's movies have been very hit-and-miss, but my more recent favorites are Hannah and Her Sisters, Crimes and Misdemeanors, Manhattan Murder Mystery. (None of which are actually very recent.)

Ugh. That movie s*cked. Me and my friend guessed everything from beginning to end. Yes, it was disturbing and sick and not very well acted by the two leads Scarlett J and Jonathan RM. IMHO. Thank God I saw it on an screener cassette and actually didn't pay to see it. Whoa.

bagaddict said:
Ugh. That movie s*cked. Me and my friend guessed everything from beginning to end. Yes, it was disturbing and sick and not very well acted by the two leads Scarlett J and Jonathan RM. IMHO. Thank God I saw it on an screener cassette and actually didn't pay to see it. Whoa.

Scarlett is such a hideous actress - flat and boring! Her delivery of lines makes me want to walk out of the theater. She was terrible in "In Good Company" and her role couldn't have been more simple. But I guess people are too busy staring at her large, natural breasts.

If anyone saw the new Woody Allen movie "Match Point" (which was amazing!) I think it was a Mulberry that Scarlett Johannson was wearing in the film - It was a gorgeous luggage color bag that I must have, does anyone know the exact model? please please and thank you.

SuzyZ said:
If anyone saw the new Woody Allen movie "Match Point" (which was amazing!) I think it was a Mulberry that Scarlett Johannson was wearing in the film - It was a gorgeous luggage color bag that I must have, does anyone know the exact model? please please and thank you.

I think it was the Roxanne.