Bag suggestion for chic casual lifestyle...

rl33

Aug 12, 2017
Hi

I am a nb in the world of luxury bags.....I live in a small town where I don’t see a lot of premier bags . A few LV ( momogram ) here and there but not often. I am a professional with 3 kids . I have 2 Coach ( Lindsay and Legacy ) that I alternate since 2011) and I use a LC le pliage neo for work ( so 2 bags daily )

I wanted to get a LV pochette accessoire to have a luxury bag that was also discrete as I would probably put in le Pliage neo but they are impossible to find....

I could also make the big jump and get a Speedy b30 DE as main purse....I am afraid it will be too flashy . I live in Canada so it is pretty expensive here about 1700$ + 15%tax.... Epi would be nice but too expensive.

Any suggestions ? What could be a statement yet discrete bag thst would fit my lifestyle ? Is it me ...maybe DE is not loud... actually I have never seen it in my town

TIA

DE is not loud, and neither is epi, so if you want LV without being flashy those would be the two prints to select, imo. I work in a conservative office and can carry DE without any weird stares, but the mono draws some attention. Don't shortchange yourself by thinking you have to get a small pochette unless that is truly what you want. You're an adult woman with kids and a job, if you want to carry an LV, go for one. Can you go pre-loved? I know Fashionphile ships to Canada. Maybe browse their online store and see what appeals to you in the LV line.

Hi

I am a nb in the world of luxury bags.....I live in a small town where I don’t see a lot of premier bags . A few LV ( momogram ) here and there but not often. I am a professional with 3 kids . I have 2 Coach ( Lindsay and Legacy ) that I alternate since 2011) and I use a LC le pliage neo for work ( so 2 bags daily )

I wanted to get a LV pochette accessoire to have a luxury bag that was also discrete as I would probably put in le Pliage neo but they are impossible to find....

I could also make the big jump and get a Speedy b30 DE as main purse....I am afraid it will be too flashy . I live in Canada so it is pretty expensive here about 1700$ + 15%tax.... Epi would be nice but too expensive.

Any suggestions ? What could be a statement yet discrete bag thst would fit my lifestyle ? Is it me ...maybe DE is not loud... actually I have never seen it in my town

TIA
LV is everywhere in the metropolitan parts of Canada and no one gives it a second look. When I lived in Montreal, I saw LV in the form of sturdy work bags and mummy bags (e.g. Neverfull). They don’t jump out to me as much. Have you considered preowned? The Canadian consignment sites I would recommend are Forever Red Soles and Love That Bag, both of which I have bought from. The benefit is you don’t get hit with giant import taxes like you do with Fashionphile. Do be sure to seek authentication before buying of course.