Bag stuffing

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought another preowned flap but this time it only came with a box. I used the other stuffings from my other bags to stuff this bag as I don't plan on using it yet. Just realized I'm left with another bag with no more stuffing to keep its shape. I saw a plastic bag, can I crumple it to stuff the bag I intend to store? I usually use pillows, tissue, cloth, even paper but have never used plastic. TIA

2. elibaby likes this.
  3. I use old clothing or towels sometimes. I usually always have clothing I need to get rid of in the closet and I put it to use in my bags!

4. Just took out the plastic stuffing I inserted as per everyone's advice. Now need to look for old white shirts! Thanks everyone!

5. I use pillows I bought from Bag a Vie. Perfect fit and cute.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice