Bag sizing... and your thoughts

The saleya PM, I always thought this bag is the perfect size for me, but when I tried it on the store, oh man its quite small..:sad: And also the mc shirley, w/c I thought was quite larger than a pochette, but heck, couldnt even fit my other stuff in it, so the mother took it away from me..(okay I gave it to her lolz);) I wish there was a speedy in size 28 :yes: I think it will be the best size IMO..:love:

Well, when I got my Cabas Piano, I actually went in for the Mezzo but it was too huge on me so I chose the Piano. But now I wish I had gotten the Mezzo because I can't fit all my daily stuff in the Piano, especially when I go shopping. I won't buy mono anymore because I'm done with dealing with vachetta issues and I rarely use my Piano now because it is the perfect honey color and I want it to stay that way for a while! So, I will probably order a SO Damier Mezzo next time. (I wonder if they would SO a Mini Lin Mezzo?)

Also, when I went in to get my Saleya MM, I had originally wanted a GM. Again, it was way too huge on me. So I brought home the MM! :love: But of course I love all sizes of the Saleya and would love to get a PM as well.

I love that the Pochettes are actually bigger in person than they appear in pictures - perfect for an evening out, or for fitting in a larger bag so you can pop out for lunch on a weekday without lugging EVERYTHING with you.

I thought the BH would be a huge bag, but it really isn't...it's the perfect size! I just wish it was a style I liked because for some reason, I'm not drawn to it like other people (it's the buckles on the sides, I tell you :sweatdrop:).

I also thought the trouville would be big, but it's actually pretty tiny. I thought the large bucket would be huge, but it's really not that bad (I actually kinda like it!). The speedy 30 is tricky for me. From a distance it doesn't seem that big, but when I come up to it up close, it's really huge (for me, though). I know, I'm strange like that.

I also thought the petit noe would be shorter in height compared to my bucket...but it was much bigger IRL than I thought it would be.

Well, when I got my Cabas Piano, I actually went in for the Mezzo but it was too huge on me so I chose the Piano. But now I wish I had gotten the Mezzo because I can't fit all my daily stuff in the Piano, especially when I go shopping. I won't buy mono anymore because I'm done with dealing with vachetta issues and I rarely use my Piano now because it is the perfect honey color and I want it to stay that way for a while! So, I will probably order a SO Damier Mezzo next time. (I wonder if they would SO a Mini Lin Mezzo?)

Also, when I went in to get my Saleya MM, I had originally wanted a GM. Again, it was way too huge on me. So I brought home the MM! :love: But of course I love all sizes of the Saleya and would love to get a PM as well.
That sounds awesome!

I wish the pochette was either a bit smaller or bigger. It's too big for my stuff, so I got the mini pochette, which is perfect. It's a bit tight though when I want to carry my essentials plus my sunglasses and keys.

I mostly can't go with anything PM..I have to use only GM (saleya, mahattan). I'm a big bag person, I think. However, I think Lockit Horizontal is hugh...h and normal Lockit is so small... :Push:

Hmm..I thought the MC Shirley would be a lot larger, then I saw it in the store and was surprised at how tiny it was.
Also, I thought the Miroir Pochette would be a lot smaller from all the pics I saw, but was pleasantly surprised at how much larger it was.

i know!!! when i opened it on christmas day, i was like "whoah. this thing is huge!"
not so much wide, but longer and taller!

For me it was when I was first getting into LV, I was going to go with the Speedy 25, but then after seeing it in person, I knew I could do the 30. The 25 doesn't look proportional on me. I do like small bags but for things like Pochettes. I'm lucky I am 5'7, so I can do the bigger bags.

I was also disappointed in the BV, the size is similar to a Coach bag I have, but after trying it on, I knew the BH would have been better for me. But I didn't want to match my Mom. LOL.

And last but not least. I knew I wanted the Ellipse. I was thinking the GM...well, my SA didn't even bring that one out, she brought out the PM and it was perfect! She knew that other one would be better for me.

When I first saw the Aurelia MM online I thought it'd be large enough to hold my books for school...then I actually saw it and tried it on and nope--it was way too small!

I thought the Eliza was a pretty smally bag...like a tad bigger than the pochette, but it's actually quite roomy IRL! Great size...

I also thought the Trouvilles would be a tad bigger...but they're smaller than I thought IRL...not that it really matters since it's already big enough for me.

And so many more...it's hard to know the exact size of an LV until I see it IRL!