Bag Similar In Style to Miu Miu Bow Bag

xmelissax

O.G.
Apr 22, 2007
Hi all! I used to be a big time poster here, but had to take a bit of a break and now I'm totally out of the bag loop! I have no idea what's out there.

I love my Miu Miu bow bag! It's the bag I reach for most often because of the size and option of using the long strap or handles, but it's light in color and gets dirty so easily.

I am in need of a new black basic bag and was wondering if anyone could suggest a bag with a similar silhouette to my beloved Miu Miu bow, obviously, the bows aren't needed:smile:

Thanks so much!

you know what's funny, is that the bag platinum girl posted isn't fake, because it doesn't have logos, but most logo brands don't have logos anyways, like balenciaga, so are fake balenciagas considered fake?

The difference between replicas and inspired is that replicas have all the same characteristics as the authentic items, right down to the logos, emblems, serial numbers, etc whereas inspired versions may look very similar but will not have any branding on them thus not breaking any copyright laws.