bag shopping in Genova Italy

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

I'll be off visiting my boyfriend who is studying in Genova for three months. As a bag addict I was wondering if any of you lovely fellow bag addicts here on tpf could advise me where I should be looking. I'll be visiting him three times (next week, and both at the beginning of March and April-I know that sounds crazy, but three months is long...). I'm a true Prada fan, but love a bit of Bottega and Hermes as well as Marni and Miu Miu. Anyone have an idea where I can find any in Genova?

2. I really don't know the Genova shops, but I'm sure you'll find Prada and Miu miu.
    I found this website. It's in italian, but you can recognize the brands easily and there are the store's addresses
    http://www.genovagando.it/enti_esercizi_associazioni/shopping/abbigliamento.asp
    I don't think there's Hermés in Genova
    If you have the time, you can also go shopping at Serravalle Scrivia Outlet, I think it's about 1 hour from Genova.
    Have fun!

3. #3 Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
    ^Thank you very much! My bf speaks and reads Italian, so he'll be able to translate what I don't understand. I'm sure I'll have a great time there :smile: