Bag ships from NM store

tigerkitty

O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
Los Angeles
Hi ladies, I always shop at NM stores but never had anything shipped from a store. I just ordered a bag over the phone yesterday from NM San Diego, SA gave me the transaction # of my purchase and told me the package should go out today and I should receive a tracking # directly from Fedex. But today I still got nothing. Should I worry? Anybody had any issue/problem regarding shipping from store to home?

bagchic1

O.G.
Oct 10, 2007
Bagsland
The item has to be ready by 2pm, otherwise it has to wait until the next day. If you purchased something yesterday, then your SA should be able to pull the tracking info for you. Shipping department sometime forget with the busy holiday sale.

Apr 4, 2009
Hi ladies, I always shop at NM stores but never had anything shipped from a store. I just ordered a bag over the phone yesterday from NM San Diego, SA gave me the transaction # of my purchase and told me the package should go out today and I should receive a tracking # directly from Fedex. But today I still got nothing. Should I worry? Anybody had any issue/problem regarding shipping from store to home?
since it holidays and yesterday was a Sunday so usually it takes longer to ship the bag. I dont think you should be worried. :smile: if you are realli worried you can called the store to double check. I got my bag shipped out on the 16th and i just got it today so . good luck

babyontheway

May 10, 2009
I think this tracking is new for the San Diego store. Don't worry!
I received a message with my tracking info (from same store as you), but unfortunately wasn't able to track.....

tigerkitty

O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
Los Angeles
I think this tracking is new for the San Diego store. Don't worry!
I received a message with my tracking info (from same store as you), but unfortunately wasn't able to track.....
Sometimes the shipping dept created the label with tracking # but the package hasn't been picked up by Fedex driver, that's why it's not on the system yet. It happened to me many times before, so I'm sure you will be able to track it later. :smile:

babyontheway

May 10, 2009
Sometimes the shipping dept created the label with tracking # but the package hasn't been picked up by Fedex driver, that's why it's not on the system yet. It happened to me many times before, so I'm sure you will be able to track it later. :smile:
I am glad you got an update on your bag:smile: Thanks for the tip- I just re checked the link that was sent to me and mine will be here tomorrow:P