Bag shaming....confess your sins!

I...
If you're worried, just wait until you know the weather will be nice, spray me, and don't drink anything. I promise I won't melt.

emoji17.png

Wait till the weather is nice, spray? Consider yourself pampered. Neither me (tourmaline veneta) or any of us get special treatment or consideration. Rain, shine, hot color, on the floor, in a drawer, she expects it all from us. And truth be told, it's made us prettier!

Poor, poor Cervo and Roma! Despite being mad and buying more and more bags, reducing love/use on every each of us, we can say that she does love us all, and she tries to protect us, so, flee! FLEE now! We can squeeze a bit more and shelter you, here you will be loved and taken care of! :smile:
sincerely yours,
ksuromax' babies XX

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Dear frenzied's Cervo. I'm jburgh's napa Moro Roma and she took me out in the rain for the past 2 days, I was drenched 4 times, I think I need a towel.
Dear Roma, oh goodness, four times! I hope you are cosy, dry and warm by now. Guess what she did after she read through your ordeal? She sneered at me for being a crybaby. I can see from her eyes that she thinks I need to toughen up.

Reactions: septembersiren
we can say that she does love us all, and she tries to protect us, so, flee! FLEE now!

You lucky babies! We (Cervo and Campana) are feeling a bit more blessed than Miss Royale Carmino. The poor damsel had only been out once ever since she joined our family. Our mum loves the ease of an open bag, so both of us work super well for her. Truthfully, we fear for Royale Carmino's fate.

You lucky babies! We (Cervo and Campana) are feeling a bit more blessed than Miss Royale Carmino. The poor damsel had only been out once ever since she joined our family. Our mum loves the ease of an open bag, so both of us work super well for her. Truthfully, we fear for Royale Carmino's fate.
No worries, we will find the space for her as well, you all will find love and care here :smile: and together we will be stronger!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Please keep this Nero tournoboni veneta in your prayers. My owner had me out for one day and decided I was too heavy. The fact that she stuffed me full of tissue and covered me in a bag is not a good sign.....her seasonal favorites lay exposed in the closet. Up until now, I used to be one of them.

Please keep this Nero tournoboni veneta in your prayers. My owner had me out for one day and decided I was too heavy. The fact that she stuffed me full of tissue and covered me in a bag is not a good sign.....her seasonal favorites lay exposed in the closet. Up until now, I used to be one of them.

As a long languishing medium veneta, I agree...it's not looking good for you, my friend. Go into stealth mode. I went stealth and I'm still here. Not used, but at least I still have my shelf. For now.

Griet's BVs: She keeps opening the closet doors and looking at us. Is she admiring? Is she critiquing? Gawd help us if she has one her "I have too much" moments. But according to the medicine cabinet where her pills are kept, we're not due for a bout of irrational downsizing for at least three weeks.

The 'others' are gone--rehomed apparently so it's just us BVs. We've got some space and on behalf of all of us, I DO like that. I think she's happy.

Slinky is itching to get out. That is one patient pile of snake. Nine months in a closet with only two outings.

Last edited:
The 'others' are gone--rehomed apparently so it's just us BVs.

It is the same situation here. Mum had rehomed so many of us (BVs and others) this year. She seems to have concluded that the magic number is four. This massive downsizing project made her very happy as we are now rotating so well. We can't help hearing Miss Royale Carmino sign though. We think she might be the next one to go.

Last edited:
It might have been better to stay in the closet and simply be admired (says the Karung Cabat). And I should have listened to the other bags when they were back from their rotation. I was stuffed full last weekend. And this week, I'm carrying work files, lunch, and because she didn't have a plastic bag, some groceries she picked up. I am tossed on the car seat, in her cubby at home, and shoved in a drawer at work. It's a much more active existence than I was anticipating.