Bag Scarf

Lindsaygill7

Jun 11, 2015
hey guys! I just recently bought a Papier A4 side Zip Tote and I’m wanting to add some color to it. Any suggestions? I don’t want a poof or bag charm. Do you guys use non designer scarves?

I :heart: using handle scarf (twilly) on my Balenciaga !!! More for handle protection & cleanliness, and also for "dolling" them up! :love::blush:
Oh my goodness I love! Where is your favorite place to buy them from? Also, do you use a purse organizer for your tote? I’d love for mine to be more structured. I don’t know where to begin with a organizer! I have the side zips on mine so they are heavy and tend to “fall In” the bag

I usually "stock up" my "twillies" from china online stores. You can also find them on ebay. And yes, i do use a organizer which i can transfer from bag to bag easily. But that does not really "hold up" the bag much as the organizer is short. I love my Papier being slouchy, so the "fall in" doesn't bother me. You may be able to find a tall organizer to fit your Papier.

Is yours a A4 or A5 side zip?

Reactions: ksuromax
It’s the A4. I love the slouchy look I’m just thinking if I had an organizer, it would help the sides from falling in. The zippers are so heavy, they cave in. When I pick my bag up to carry it, the sides cave in and give me the Louis Vuitton Neverfull look when the bag is cinched. If that makes sense! I wouldn’t want a tall one, just one to maybe help the sides stay a little more structured. What brand is yours?

Im using "bag in BAG". I think it's made in Korea

Try zipping the zip just halfway, see if it helps?

It’s the A4. I love the slouchy look I’m just thinking if I had an organizer, it would help the sides from falling in. The zippers are so heavy, they cave in. When I pick my bag up to carry it, the sides cave in and give me the Louis Vuitton Neverfull look when the bag is cinched. If that makes sense! I wouldn’t want a tall one, just one to maybe help the sides stay a little more structured. What brand is yours?

Well, my A4 are without the side zip, so it's ok. My A5 with side zip is fine, may be it's under utilized :lol:.

That's the way it should be. Just try a organizer & see how. ;)