Bag & Scarf pairings--Share Your Favorites!

OTINGOCNI said:
Aww, thanks so much, ladies. Your compliments are so nice to come home to because I'm a little down. My 6 y.o. broke his arm this afternoon so it's been a little rough the last few hours. Anyway...

I'm just very excited about this new combination! When I first saw the scarf at NM Palo Alto, I just had to have it. It would also look fantastic w/ black, Raisin, and Rouge Vif bags! I'm glad you like the pictures. Hermes makes THE MOST gorgeous colors ever!

Please join in and post your favorite bag/scarf combos!

Lucy

I'm sorry to hear about your son, but good thing he is okay. How long will he have the cast on?

About the scarf, I love it. And what camera do you use? They are all so professional!!!

Thank you all again for the sweet words! I'm stealing a few minutes here to answer the questions I missed earlier.

HG & Kou--Thank you! I just use a Sony Cybershot, nothing special. I would love to upgrade to another camera and get some decent photo equipment sometime, though! Would love to see pics of your favorite combinations, too.

Kristie--I'd love to see your favorite combinations!

Jill--thanks for the hugs! I need it. It was a LONG afternoon. My son's fine but took a bad fall during gymnastics class and has to wear a cast for about 4 wks. It's just a hairline fracture in his humerus but he's in pain and isn't adjusting well to the cast. :sad: I'm a little frustrated b/c aside from him, I also have a demanding 16 month old! My parents were here to help out earlier but they can only help so much. Calgon, take me away!

Aspen--thank you so much! You're a sweetie yourself.

Welcome, Tura!

I'm being a little emotional right now but it's so nice to come to this forum to share this crazy passion and get little hugs every now and then. What a privilege to know everyone here.

LUcy

Here's to a speedy recovery. Medically speaking, children recover from fractures much faster than us adults. Hopefully, his fracture is not an unstable fracture and only requires casting, in which case he should be fine. Years from now, he may have difficulty remembering this incident. Like most illnesses, it just needs time to heal.

Okay, I posted right after you did. A hairline fracture will heal without incident. Lucy, kids will always complain about casts because they think it will get them out of it. He'll be fine, take that calgon bath.

HG, thanks for the words of wisdom! I've just been running around all afternoon, so it was a little stressful. And after stealing a few minutes to catch up here, I read all the sweet, supportive words and now I am blubbering. LOLOL

Gotta give my boy a quick bath so he can rest easily tonight.

Please post bag/scarf pics, ladies!!!! Wiping my silly tears away!

OTINGOCNI said:
Crochetbella, those are beautiful combinations! I especially love the zebra pocket scarf with your Evelyne!

I just took pics of a new Early America scarf in a black colorway with my Fuchsia Kelly 28. This is my current favorite pairing! The accent colors in the scarf are Fuchsia, Rouge Vif, and purple/indigo. I am planning to wear this combination to dinner this weekend! Woohoo! I'll post more combos another time.

fuchsiakellyEA4.jpg

fuchsiakellyEA.jpg

fuchsiakellyEA2.jpg

fuchsiakellyEA3.jpg
Otti, that combo is BREATH-TAKING-BEAUTIFUL!!!:nuts:
you have amazing taste...just made my day! just looking :love: at these pictures!:girlsigh: :tender: , thank you for that!