Bag & Scarf pairings--Share Your Favorites!

1. Many of you love Hermes scarves as well as leathergoods. Do you have favorite bag/scarf combinations that you'd like to share? They can be the regular 35-36" silk/cashmere/cotton, the 54" shawls, Twillys, or pocket scarves.

Feel free to post pictures!

2. Ok, I am a pocket square nut! :lol: Here a a couple of mine on various bags (Evelyne, D&B Alto tote, LV Saleya PM). I think they add a nice touch to non H bags as well. :flowers: With the Evelyne I like to make the strap shorter using a pocket square (as in the family portrait pic) which is why I have taken to buying blue ones to match.:wlae:

81E32DAE-DDDA-45A9-77DD1C375559FDEF.jpg 5127D4F5-CC70-CF0B-3649A8FA4D46427A.jpg th_DSCN0794.jpg th_DSCN0802.jpg
  3. Crochetbella, those are beautiful combinations! I especially love the zebra pocket scarf with your Evelyne!

I just took pics of a new Early America scarf in a black colorway with my Fuchsia Kelly 28. This is my current favorite pairing! The accent colors in the scarf are Fuchsia, Rouge Vif, and purple/indigo. I am planning to wear this combination to dinner this weekend! Woohoo! I'll post more combos another time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. ^otingocni - you take the best photos! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your fuschia kelly!

5. ^^^^I second that. What kind of camera do you use? BTW, I'll post photos later, this thread is a great idea. My bags never leave home undressed.

6. Thanks OT! Wow, that scarf is gorgeous with your bag! :flowers:

7. OT, I love the combination...it is stunning.

8. On the floor Lucy! That scarf and Kelly are just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Move over, JAG!

10. Love it, Love it, Lucy!!! I just ADORE your fuschia Kelly!!!! I haven't paired my bags with any of my scarves yet, except for taking the pic in my avatar......I'm going to go and have a look at the collection and if I come up with any good combos, I'll take pics!!

11. The colors are so pretty!

12. CROCHETBELLA I love your zebra scarf. It reminds me of the giraffe scarf that I bought recently. It's so cute with the Evelyne! I am also really into orange scarves!

Lucy As usual, you have impeccable taste. The scarf goes beautifully with the Kelly...

13. What a beautiful Kelly and scarf!!:girlsigh:

14. Aww, thanks so much, ladies. Your compliments are so nice to come home to because I'm a little down. My 6 y.o. broke his arm this afternoon so it's been a little rough the last few hours. Anyway...

I'm just very excited about this new combination! When I first saw the scarf at NM Palo Alto, I just had to have it. It would also look fantastic w/ black, Raisin, and Rouge Vif bags! I'm glad you like the pictures. Hermes makes THE MOST gorgeous colors ever!

Please join in and post your favorite bag/scarf combos!

Lucy

15. Lucy, I am so sorry about your son- but glad he is ok! Big hugs!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice