*Bag reveal* — a new Mulberry in the family!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I treated myself today. Went to rainy London and after much deliberating, I brought back this...

Attached Files:

2. Can anyone guess what’s inside?

Attached Files:

EveyB likes this.
  3. Ooh in the front row for this one! Is it a Seaton?

4. Harlow?!

5. Zipped Bayswater?

6. It’s a Bayswater with Strap in Oxblood Natural Grain Leather. I’ve been obsessed with this colour ever since an acquaintance got the Small Zipped Bayswater in the very same colour. I hope I wasn’t too annoying for the Sales Associate... I asked her to show me the Heritage, Zipped and this one (in various sizes) before making up my mind!!! Unfortunately, the pictures don’t do the colour justice.

Sooooooo happy!!! Her name – yeah, I name my bags – is ‘Scarlett’. She will join her sister Molly B. (Small Zipped Bayswater in Oak Natural Grain Leather) in my Mulberry family.

Wondering what my next one will be... my ‘Christmas Present’ from my hubby is still outstanding, and he told me it can be from the Mulberry store . He doesn’t necessarily like shopping, but he actually likes the Mulberry store on Regent Street...

Attached Files:

7. Enjoy your beautiful new bag! The colour really is gorgeous, I saw it in the store the other day. :heart:

SnowBells likes this.
  8. Beautiful bag!!!

9. its so lovely, i really like the oxblood! lovely with chambray and white cotton in summer and with charcoals in colder months.