Bag resolutions for 2013?!? :)

I plan to buy my first Birkin this year so with that being said I likely won't be buying many others, just enjoying what I have. If a few other bags manage to slip into my collection I'm going to be making sure they will be carried and in my rotation instead of sitting on the shelf just because I "had" to have it.

I am still searching for a red bag and also a clutch. So besides those two things on my list, I don't plan on getting anything else in 2013. This year I bought all the handbags and small leather goods that I wanted but there still isn't a red bag or a clutch that has caught my eye yet.

Every year I set my resolution that I will save money and not spend on any bags anymore as I have too many bags which has always been in the dustbag.

But when I see new designs, colours etc... I cannot help but to buy them. Just simply cannot resist the temptation.

so I really need to be strict this time and for 2013. I really need to focus on getting the bags I really really like and not just buy for the sake of buying it!

Got to get me a Celine Luggage Micro in Black, Gotta have it! (lol) Sell a few of my bags that are nwt's that I will most likely not use... I only want to buy bags now that are a classic and not just trendy.

I have already sold most of my bags that I have not being using, now I have around 15 bags (everyday/going out/travel/ clutches). I want to buy only 2 bags next year
1. Celine Luggage
2. Chanel jumbo flap