Bag repair question

Dec 14, 2008
I have a 3-4 year old gallery tote that I have babied, but the bottom corners have really worn. The rest of the bag looks fine. The bag has brass feet so the leather doesn't touch anything but looks awful around the bottom. Would this be something that Coach would replace or refurbish? I wonder if they would just say it is normal wear and tear and just send it back to me.

If so, can I ship it to them myself? I don't live near a Coach store.

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

That woudl be consider normal wear and tear. Have you tried the Apple conditioner to get some of it off.

I also have a Gallery Tote but my is in aweful condition (got her on Ebay) I sent mine in two days ago and I am worried for her.. If they can not fix her issues I do not know what I can do, those bags are pretty rare.

I would try some apple conditioner first, it often times will blend it. If not try some red dye or even shoe polish. If you arent willing to carry the bag as is then trying to fix it can't hurt.

I have a MFF white leather tote that is a little over a year old. The leather looks crinkled/wrinkled in spots on the front sides. I keep paper in it when not in use but it doesn't help it. I really don't want to use it because it looks cheap. I wonder if it is a result of using cheap leather since a MFF bag. What would Coach do? Is it worth sending in? Has this ever happened to any one else?

Will they tell me this is normal wear? It is a structured tote. White leather lunch tote to be exact and otherwise is in good shape with no other signs of abuse or wear.

Any experience with this and what I should do would be appreciated because like I said I don't even want to use it.

I have a MFF white leather tote that is a little over a year old. The leather looks crinkled/wrinkled in spots on the front sides. I keep paper in it when not in use but it doesn't help it. I really don't want to use it because it looks cheap. I wonder if it is a result of using cheap leather since a MFF bag. What would Coach do? Is it worth sending in? Has this ever happened to any one else?

Will they tell me this is normal wear? It is a structured tote. White leather lunch tote to be exact and otherwise is in good shape with no other signs of abuse or wear.

Any experience with this and what I should do would be appreciated because like I said I don't even want to use it.
gravity is the cause of that. It's not actually a structured tote since it is not reinforced with cardboard between the leather and the lining. It's normal wear and tear on this bag.

gravity is the cause of that. It's not actually a structured tote since it is not reinforced with cardboard between the leather and the lining. It's normal wear and tear on this bag.
Thanks for the reply peacocky, It does apear around worse around where the straps are attached. It does apear to be from gravity, but it is really excessive and noticable. That's too bad they would consider normal wear and tear. I guess I wouldn't want a new one if it's just going to do it again. That does worry me about Coach, seems like some things do not have the best quality. Even if it was a MFF bag for 150.00, it should be made from softer or more supple leather, not hard, bending and creasing leather, if that makes sense. I have bought cheaper bags that do not do that. It is a bummer....