Bag reflection!

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
Good morning Ladies -

I thought maybe it was time to take a look at the current canvas bags I have. Also to share this with you all as well. I have loved seeing the collection threads here and a thread this morning "How Long Do You Go Without" made me want to do this. I received my first LV November of 2012 and here we are to date! I do not have great stories to tell behind the bag purchases because I am just a lover of handbags and will always be. I hope you enjoy - so without further delay. . .here we go. :graucho:

Last edited:
Might I ask for you to do a little review about each of the bags. Like, what you find it most useful for/in what situation. It's pros and cons? I'd love to know and would appreciate it. TIA

Might I ask for you to do a little review about each of the bags. Like, what you find it most useful for/in what situation. It's pros and cons? I'd love to know and would appreciate it. TIA

Just for you miss_chiff - ill do my best! May take a little time though. Here we go!

Be Blessed MoNikki

View attachment 2721860

Neverfull MM

Pros - Great every day bag for spring and summer, a lot of room inside and very versatile. You can dress this bag up or dress it down. I like that you can change the shape of the bag by cinching in or leaving it open as a tote. Very little vachetta to worry about. Easy access and very secure when on the shoulder. Comfortable straps. Also like that it's a little structured bag.

Cons - No feet!

Be Blessed MoNikki

Last edited:
View attachment 2721875

Artsy MM

Pros - First I love this bag! Has lots of room inside and very versatile. Again you can dress this bag up or you can dress it down it works well with almost everything. Pocket galore in the inside is a big plus and also it has feet. The beautiful handle is definitely a plus and also the bag charm which is included. Very sexy bag! Very little vechetta worry about. I feel the Arsty is a very well-made bag. Looks absolutely fabulous handheld.

Cons - The handle can be very uncomfortable first time using. It takes some time to get the handle to loosen up so that it is comfortable sitting on the shoulder. Definitely not a bag to take if you're going to be shopping all day long. Can be quite heavy at times. Love that the bag is squishy but sometimes it tends to fall down at the top when sitting down.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Last edited:
View attachment 2721894

Pouchette NM & Cles

Pros - Very nice small bag when you're just making a quick run or maybe a night out for dinner and you don't want to take a big bag. It holds a lot more than I think people think. The bag drop from the strap is perfect when having on the shoulder.

Cles is wonderful for credit cards, change, bills and receipts. Very very useful item.

Cons - None

Be Blessed MoNikki

Last edited:
I think your showcase thread will be quite helpful to those wondering what bag might be their first or next purchase. I do appreciate you taking the extra time doing the write ups. I always find it helpful to hear what works for other tpf members, and what it is they love and don't love about a bag in a constructive manner based on actually using the item.