Bag recommendations under 3k??

Jul 18, 2011
Hi TPFers!

I recently did a post about selling a few of my handbags to fund a new Speedy 25 empreinte. Don't get me wrong I LOVE this bag but I have time to think while my other bags sell. So my question is, if you guys could recommend ANY bag (non LV works too), what bag would you recommend?

I'm looking for a smaller bag, preferably cross body and all leather. I've owned or still own (LV Musette Salsa long strap, Neverfull GM Damier Ebene, Delightful MM, Mono Speedy B 35, Prada Saffiano lux tote, a few YSL bags and some contemporary brands).

I just want to make sure the Speedy Emp 25 is the perfect bag for me!

Any suggestions?

I am not a fan of the size 25 but if it is your dream bag then get her !! If you still think there may be something better. Go to LV and take some time to try on alot of different bags. Your heart will tell you :smile: gl

Speedy 25 Emp is beautiful~

But I would also recommend Balenciaga Mini City, this is such an adorable bag~ all leather lambskin, tons of colors you can choose from, around $2000.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405966917.268426.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405966935.659488.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405966968.346176.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405966983.695448.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405967001.373290.jpg

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

Empreinte speedy 25! Very soft leather. Just the perfect size. Can be worn on shoulder, crossbody, handheld. Just can't go wrong with this bag!! Oh...forgot to mention that the color choices are amazing.

Speedy 25 Emp is beautiful~

But I would also recommend Balenciaga Mini City, this is such an adorable bag~ all leather lambskin, tons of colors you can choose from, around $2000.
View attachment 2693419View attachment 2693420
View attachment 2693422View attachment 2693423View attachment 2693424

Does the Balenciaga Mini City hold up well over time? It is really cute! Thanks for the recommendation :smile:

I love, love the Balenciaga mini city and I almost got one in Vegas. I just had to stop my self from over the limit spending. But if I have to choose between mini city and speedy b 25 empreinte, I will go with the speedy b. Nothing can compare to it IMHO. It is such a beautiful bag. One of the best that LV made.

Does the Balenciaga Mini City hold up well over time? It is really cute! Thanks for the recommendation :smile:

Balenciaga leather and LV in many ways are very different, I had one 2009 City, me and another owner used it for 5 years and I sold it for 61% of it's original price 2 months ago, so....it holds up pretty well IMO.

Balenciaga leather and LV in many ways are very different, I had one 2009 City, me and another owner used it for 5 years and I sold it for 61% of it's original price 2 months ago, so....it holds up pretty well IMO.

Thank you for the info! I think I'm still leaning towards to Speedy Emp but I may see have to get a Balenciaga mini after that, it's so cute!