Bag protectant for Coach Bags

Feb 22, 2018
Hi all! I’m usually just a stalker to the forum, but with my new purchase I need y’alls help! I just received my regular Rogue in chalk, and of course I’m concerned with color transfer. I tend to wear A LOT of denim and I would prefer if my new present doesn’t get stained so quickly. I have tons of other coaches( like 12), but never in such a light color.

Any help would be great! Thanks!

Reactions: KFM21957
I have the Rogue satchel in the Chalk color and I immediately purchased this as a proactive precaution:
https://www.amazon.com/Apple-Repell...d=1522446510&sr=8-1&keywords=apple+rain+stain

I sprayed it twice and if I get denim transfer on it, it comes right off with a baby wipe. But respray if you need to wipe anything off. I just wore mine yesterday. I love the color combo with the oxblood. Enjoy your new bag, Rogue is my favorite!

Reactions: katev
Hi all! I’m usually just a stalker to the forum, but with my new purchase I need y’alls help! I just received my regular Rogue in chalk, and of course I’m concerned with color transfer. I tend to wear A LOT of denim and I would prefer if my new present doesn’t get stained so quickly. I have tons of other coaches( like 12), but never in such a light color.

Any help would be great! Thanks!
CoachMaven is right on target, Apple protectant is great stuff!

I have the Rogue satchel in the Chalk color and I immediately purchased this as a proactive precaution:
https://www.amazon.com/Apple-Repell...d=1522446510&sr=8-1&keywords=apple+rain+stain

I sprayed it twice and if I get denim transfer on it, it comes right off with a baby wipe. But respray if you need to wipe anything off. I just wore mine yesterday. I love the color combo with the oxblood. Enjoy your new bag, Rogue is my favorite!

CoachMaven is right on target, Apple protectant is great stuff!
Whaaat?! After everyone's suggestions, I used an entire bottle of Apple (on multiple bags), and there is STILL HUGE color transfer on it!!! Waiting for Colonil... and halting using light bags for now...

Whaaat?! After everyone's suggestions, I used an entire bottle of Apple (on multiple bags), and there is STILL HUGE color transfer on it!!! Waiting for Colonil... and halting using light bags for now...
Did you use the spray or the Apple conditioning lotion in the bottle? I'm sorry that happened to you, mine happened, but the Apple spray worked as a barrier and it wiped off with baby wipes.