Bag personalization or custom work? Anya Hindmarch or something else?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wondering if there are any services out there that offer bag personalization, monogramming, customization, etc.? I'm waiting on a navy vegetable tanned Linjer tote - super minimalist - and have been toying with the idea of jazzing it up. Crazy or cool? I'm open to something simple and elegant but also possibly a little wacky. I kind of like the Anya Hindmarch stickers - especially the eyes and the initials. Any experience with those? I'm in New York in case anyone knows of particular places that offer customization services. Thanks!

2. I have added AH stickers to two of my bags, and I get many compliments for them. I think it´s a cool way of adding a personal touch to a bag, so I would say: go for it.

3. I'd rather 'get my jazz' temporarily by adding charms or scarves if absolutely in the mood. It's more an outfit/mood thing. Mostly I really enjoy minimalism and celebrating the bag's design as it was designed.

I do monogram everything given the chance though ha ha, but on the inside - just for me

I know some don't care (like me) - even stickers leave permanent marks, anything like this lowers resale value, so if you do ever think of resale value my advice is not to do anything permeant