Bag organizers

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to use my neverfull GM, totally mm and possible speedy 30b occasionally as my mommy/diaper bag. Can you share with me what kind of organizers you use?

2. For the Neverfull GM, I use the Purse Bling zippered handbag organizer in size extra jumbo. I've linked it here if you'd like to check it out.

For the Totally MM and Speedy B 30, I use the Pursefection expandable organizer. Again, here's the link if you'd like to check it out.

Pursebling.com is a great resource for purse organizers and fun little items. Jerilyn is amazing!

3. For my Speedy 30 B I used the "Pimp my speedy" organizer but they've been out of stock for a while now. I'm not sufe if they are actually still selling them.

In my Totally MM I use the "Purse to go original organizer" in Jumbo that I purchased at pursebling.com.
    The Jumbo is maybe just a very little bit too small, but I put my Moms in the size Extra-Jumbo in my Totally MM and that size is too big, it didn't fit.

Attached Files:

4. I have a 3 year old and a 8 month old and I use samorga organizers in every bag and absolutely love them.

5. I was looking at them but wasn't sure which one would fit in the totally they are a little pricey so would rather not have to buy 3 separate ones

6. IMG_1469541202.453755.jpg IMG_1469541220.784260.jpg

I use this. It's called "Hey SugarSnap" files. They're on Amazon.

Cicci783 and donutsprinkles like this.
  7. I just ordered these! So glad you posted a pic of it in your totally!! Does it leave a little room to spare? Also can a sippy fit in the side pockets?

8. This is the coolest thing I've ever seen! I'm a mom and i must have, lol. Thanks for sharing :smile:

9. That is super cute! I'm sad they only make a kid oriented version, I'd love something like that but I don't have kids and don't want the labels to mention kid things. I'll have to research and see if I can find something similar for non-Moms like me! :smile:

10. Glad I could help! I actually ordered two sets. The yellow ones when DD was first born and we are expecting another so I bought a second set in the black and gray. Both have their own so I don't have to dig around for each other their stuff.

Helps me stay organized! I like these much more than any diaper bag I've come across.

11. You can fit a sippy in the side pockets. I usually just put it in the bag itself. I have room to spare and don't put the sippy in the organizer but just at the bottom of the bag.

12. Off topic but I just tried putting these in my neverfull mm and it's a little tight fitting... I have them in my gm right now.. I want to get a totally mm but will they be tight? Or have to make sure they are thin?