bag or watch?

What'll it be?

• small coral caviar leather chanel

• white ceramic and diamond technomarine watch

Results are only viewable after voting.

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
i have to make a decision within the next 24 hours and i so i was hoping u ladies would take my poll and help me decide between this coral caviar chanel bag (which was featured in my caviar leather thread)
i love the bag my only hesitation is that it doesn't have the classic chanel twist clasp thingie which i love....

2.jpg

or this white ceramic and diamond technomarine watch (which i plan to get eventually it's just a matter of within the next few months or like 5 years from now)

DTLCC55C.jpg

and for reference the watch costs a lot more than the bag does........much much more......

The bag is timeless ... the watch although beautiful you'll probably want something different at some time .... that's JMO. Let us know what you decide!

Watch! i think a good watch is an investment for life...and since you don't have one yet, would be good to get one... i'm not too keen on the color for the bag

Okay somewhat the voice of reason here, which do you need more (not that when your talking that high end you need at all) but which would you use or wear more? Both will last a lifetime and I like jewerly better than purses (gasp) but the watch is pretty trendy do you see yourself wearing a white watch 5 or 10 years from now? The purse will be in style forever.

just for reference i'm 21 right now.......will be 22 in a few months and i'll be working as an attorney in about 2 years so i was thinking the technomarine could serve me as a work watch......not so sure tho........it also comes in black and a bunch of other colors......and of course the bag would last me a lifetime........

i'm about 5'1-5'2ish and i wear lots and lotsa pink :love:

oh and the watch only needs to last me for a a few years........until i can afford a cartier or rolex :nuts: