bag or wallet?

obrecsa

O.G.
Nov 26, 2010
so, my dh has agreed to get me something lv for christmas. i don't currently have anything in damier ebene, so, i was thinking to get the sarah wallet in that print. but.... there's a little voice inside my head telling me to get a bag instead. i was also thinking of the speedy 25 also in damier ebene. it's not too often that my dh agrees to buy lv (he's actually quite against it.)

so...... i'm stuck.... should i get the bag or wallet? i don't have either a speedy or an lv wallet.

well im in the market for a new wallet myself (but i have a mono speedy 25 already) it depends: how many bags do u have already? do u currently have a nice wallet? i wont use my LV bag everyday but i do use my slgs daily since they make less of an impression at work and it is easier to protect them inside one of my bags

well im in the market for a new wallet myself (but i have a mono speedy 25 already) it depends: how many bags do u have already? do u currently have a nice wallet? i wont use my LV bag everyday but i do use my slgs daily since they make less of an impression at work and it is easier to protect them inside one of my bags

i have 3 lv shoulder bags. i have a nice black leather wallet that i'm currently using. i would not use the speedy everyday, prob only like 1 or 2 times per week. but i would use the wallet everyday. but i do love the speedy.

That's a hard one. I love my Damier Speedy 25. It's one of my favorite bags. That said, I've been using my porte tresor international for 15 years and it still looks gorgeous. LV wallets are worth every penny. I do love the Damier Sarah. It's so fun pulling an LV wallet out of any purse. So luxurious. You can't go wrong with either though!

That's a hard one. I love my Damier Speedy 25. It's one of my favorite bags. That said, I've been using my porte tresor international for 15 years and it still looks gorgeous. LV wallets are worth every penny. I do love the Damier Sarah. It's so fun pulling an LV wallet out of any purse. So luxurious. You can't go wrong with either though!

ITA! I love using my LV wallet. I used her for 10 straight months but am giving her a rest for awhile. I know that if there hadn't been a shortage I would have picked up another LV to alternate. Right now I'm using my Burberry.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:totally agreed

If you don't have a Speedy then you may as well invest in a Speedy, providing you do actually want the bag.

i do really want a speedy. the reason that i dont already have one, is, i have 2 small children and never felt like i need one more thing to carry. that's why i always go for a shoulder bag. but, having said that, there r times when i dont have my kids with me, or i only have my older son (he will be 5) and i dont need to carry any crap for him anymore. so, i wont get everyday use from it. just a few times a week , maybe.