Bag or Wallet?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Need your expert assistance my lovely tpf'ers...;)

I'm going to exchange my Sapphire GSH Money Wallet...but, need help deciding what I should get. I want to give the wallet back because within a few months of purchase, it developed a couple of matching scuff marks where the buckles are (the leather on top of the buckles). I'm so disappointed this could even happen esp. since I paid $595 for this thing and was thinking it would last for years. Since then, I've also learned other tpf'ers have had this similar problem with some of their bags and/or wallets.

With all this in mind (and knowing my only other Bal is an Anthra GSH City), do you think I should get another bag or wallet? I was thinking maybe a First in black or a brownish color with red undertones (like cognac)...please help :confused1:

2. THE COGNAC SOUNDS SCRUMPTOUS! I WOULD DEFINITELY GO WITH THAT INSTEAD OF THE WALLET! :yes:

3. Yes I agree, another bag will be awesome and cognac sounds like a good choice since you already have anthra.

4. Another vote for a bag.

5. I recently got rid of a few accessories that = a bag. It was such a good decision. :heart: I'll love and wear that bag forever, there are only so many accessories you can use at one time.

6. I TOTALLY AGREE, to spend that much money for a wallet, just add a little bit more for a much usefull bag.

7. another vote for a wallet. I have a hard time justifying that much for a wallet, esp. if you only have one bbag! I'd rather have more bags.

8. Thanks!! I guess it's crystal clear...a new bag it is!

Too bad cognac is not available anymore...I have to get something that's in the store right now (Bal LA). I'll probably get a First. I might go with Automne or Black since I don't really have an everyday black bag right now. Kinda nervous about black since I've heard a few tpf'ers have had their blacks fade :sad: Ahhhhhhhhhh....why is this so hard?!