Bag or shoes? such a hard choice

m3enerz

Feb 8, 2009
SO I am in love with the new Coach Brooke bag (the eggplant colored one). I am also in love with a pair of over the knee suede boots.

The Problem: Cannot afford both :sad:

so which one would you buy? shoes or bag?

I would say it depends somewhat on where you live. For me, I wouldn't be able to get much use out of suede footwear because I am in Chicago and between the rain and the snow, I wouldn't be able to wear the boots much. I live in my snow boots from Dec-March.

Bag. I'm sure you can get the boots some other time. I heard the Coach Brooke is being produced at a small amount (hence why Boutiques are only getting like 2-3 only). To avoid having everyone carry the same bag. Also, if you go to the Coach subforum and look around, there's one topic that mentions the Outlets won't be getting any Boutique deletes either. Chances are they'll be getting Factory-made exclusive bags instead. So go for the bag!

Where do you live?
I think your region makes a difference.
I got over the knee boots, but they are a trend for this season. The bag won't go out of style. The over the knee boots will be good to have though.

have you been to the coach boutique recently to check out the brooke in eggplant? i'm eyeing this myself but after seeing it irl i was disappointed. if you're able to attain a pce card sure why not but i'm not paying full price for it. gorgeous color but thin leather. it's just not worth paying full price for.

have you been to the coach boutique recently to check out the brooke in eggplant? i'm eyeing this myself but after seeing it irl i was disappointed. if you're able to attain a pce card sure why not but i'm not paying full price for it. gorgeous color but thin leather. it's just not worth paying full price for.

yes i have seen the bag in person! i love it. i thinks it so pretty and im in love with the color. ill definitely take a second look at it though. i live in SoCal btw! so rainy days dont come TOO often.