Bag of a thousand words (A new reveal and Family photo)

selmom07

Yes, please.
O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
As many of you know, I became an MJ fanatic thanks in part to my, well, my divorce. And the well-deserved alimony that came with it. :P

So, do you think I've taken my happiness at single life a bit far?

047.jpg

Hah. Me either.

So, as I welcomed my newest addition today (Large Single in beige from Spring 2010), I thought a Family Single Photo was in order. Here are a few more.

052.jpg

061.jpg

Along with the beige arriving today, so did my new Little Stam in red (Resort 2009). The marvelous Shannon from the Chicago MbMJ boutique also sent me this INSANELY AWESOME hat box with my order. Mucho love.

022.jpg

026.jpg

The two new babies:
005.jpg

Next week, my gluttonous alimony self will have a few more reveals for you all here. Stop me before I ever ban myself again. It resulted in this.

SOOOO pretty! sure is fun to be single eh???:graucho: :lolots: i adore your collection ! :heart: i still wish the single had worked out for me....such a perfect size :girlsigh:

Love all your Single Ladies!
They look so pretty all lined up in a row like that on the stairs!
Which one do you find yourself reaching for most often?

Can't wait to see what you've got in store!

(p.s. isn't the hat box awesome?)

BEAUTIFUL!! I love everyone of them. There is nothing wrong with multiples of what works for you ;)

And yeah, bans are no bueno. I went off the deep end as well. I think a consistent inflow of MJ will cure you of this insanity in the future :lol:

I can't wait to see your next reveal!

Wooooohooo! Alimony rocks! :party: :woohoo: :yahoo: :happydance:

I looooove the muliple singles!!! The magenta/fucsia one blows me away!!!

Please, please can you model both sizes for us?! I'm torn between getting the regular or the large. I think I want the regular! :graucho:

Great collection!! I love that you have so many singles, especially since they were purchased with alimony money. Fantastic!!

Can I see a good shot of the blue? It's so pretty!

Great collection!! I love that you have so many singles, especially since they were purchased with alimony money. Fantastic!!

THANK YOU ALL so much!!! Only here is it appreciated to overindulge, so YAY FOR US!!!:yahoo:

Thithi, Here is with flash:
blueflash1.jpg

And no flash:
bluenoflash1.jpg

I think this color blue would be amazing in the Stardust line, too.

Enga, I will model them both for you when I have on clothes that don't involve sweatshirts. There should be some other photos in the forum already though of others and their singles, large and small. I'll try and find them for you. :smile:

Wooooohooo! Alimony rocks! :party: :woohoo: :yahoo: :happydance:

I looooove the muliple singles!!! The magenta/fucsia one blows me away!!!

Please, please can you model both sizes for us?! I'm torn between getting the regular or the large. I think I want the regular! :graucho:

there was just a thread where someone asked about modeling pics of the Lg Single -- selmom's modeling pic is in that thread
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/any-large-single-modeling-pics-562061.html

I'm pretty sure there are some modeling shots of the Small Single up in the Visual Aids thread in the Reference section

WOW, what a collection of Singles! I love them all, especially the beige one. And I can't wait to see what else you have in store! I agree, bans are bad. It's not healthy to deprived yourself of something so wonderful for too long!

Another thing I noticed is the pushlock on the blue is MUCH larger than the one on the black single. Very odd, that.