Bag made just for VIC's?

I think this is called the Mon Monogram. You can choose the coloured stripes and letters etc.

I hope the fortunate people who do get selected for an appointment don't take photos. Selfish as it may sound, photos taken help promote the bag to counterfeiters and with photos being leaked, the fakes could possibly come out before the genuine does and I'm sure it has happend before (maybe not in LV in particular but with sneakers I always hear about 'leaked photos..rararar counterfeit kicks in... launches product before the official launch')

I called Rodeo a few weeks ago about this bag and was able to place an order (but didn't because I could not choose a color combo). It is 50% down, 50% when the bag is completed, takes about eight weeks, and is screened onto the fabric before the bag is made (in Paris). I had a thread with some mockups a while back, and someone at the most recent LV show carried one. (Not sure if this is the VIC bag you are going to see, but this is the one at the Rodeo/NYC stores exclusively.) Here are a couple samples...

Just wanted to let you know that this is NOT the bag...nor are the details your SA gave are correct. There is no fabric on this bag at all.

The bags are all solid colors, and nothing is screened on the calf leather. The samples are being sent around the US for the SA's to present to their VIC's.