Bag Liners for Small Del Rey

Nov 25, 2013
I have been lurking the forums for a bag liner for my SDR. I saw somewhere that some of the Lori Greiner organisers fit and I remembered I had 3 stacking ones in my cupboard that I bought a while ago from an eBay auction for £2.99. I had a niggling feeling that I'd thrown them away but luckily I hadn't.

I dug them out and the smaller stacker and the cosmetic case looked like they would fit.

I have managed to fit all my stuff in it and there is still room for a small umbrella or something similar at the top.

This bag is so roomy. The pictures don't show my phone which I was using to take the pictures but that's an HTC One Max and is pretty huge but it either goes in the front flap or the zip pocket inside. Its also working to keep my SDR in lovely shape.

Attachments

PeachyDeb

Jun 17, 2014
Derbyshire
This looks great thanks for sharing the pics. I've had my SDR for a few weeks, never used a bag liner before but have been thinking about it for my Mulbs, want to keep it nice so might look into these.

s_kat

Apr 14, 2013
UK
I have the same size liner by the look of it - fits perfectly, and because the material it's made from isn't too thick, it doesn't waste any previous space

Louliu71

Feb 3, 2013
I couldn't seem them on QVC, anyone know where else to source them from?

The tintamar I find too small

Tia