Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

I ordered an insert for my Evelyne from WhiteFoxBags, too, and I am absolutely thrilled! One of my issues with the Evelyne has always been the concern that my purse contents could easily fall out because of the open top so I’ve never been comfortable taking it when I travel (especially going through the TSA security conveyor belt!). On one airplane trip, my Evelyne fell over when it was under the seat in front of me and everything inside not only fell out but also rolled toward the front of the plane! Because the flight attendants wouldn’t let me crawl under the seats for every row in front of me, I wasn’t able to recover everything and lost a good pair of sunglasses. Then I noticed WhiteFoxBags makes a bag insert for the Evelyne that has a zippered top! And, she did a custom height for my insert so now I can utilize the entire vertical capacity of my Evie.

View attachment 4193423
View attachment 4193424
View attachment 4193425

Here’s what it looks like inside my Evelyne GM.
I love this! Do you know the measurements of your custom insert? I would like to order a similar one :smile:

Thank you!

I love this! Do you know the measurements of your custom insert? I would like to order a similar one :smile:

Thank you!

Sure!

For the Evelyne PM, I ordered an insert that was W9.5” x D2.5” x H9”.
Her standard PM insert is W9.5” x D2.5” x H7”.

For the Evelyne GM, I ordered an insert that was W11” x D2.5” x H11”, but I probably could’ve done a half inch or one inch shorter in the height.
Her standard GM insert is W11” x D2.5” x H8”.

My suggestion is to take a measuring tape and measure from the bottom of the Evelyne and see if you would like the insert to go as high up as the height I used. If you would like it to be a little lower or a little higher, you can specify a height measurement and she’ll do it for you. [emoji6]

Sure!

For the Evelyne GM, I ordered an insert that was W11” x D2.5” x H11”, but I probably could’ve done a half inch or one inch shorter in the height.

My suggestion is to take a measuring tape and measure from the bottom of the Evelyne and see if you would like the insert to go as high up as the height I used. If you would like it to be a little lower or a little higher, you can specify a height measurement and she’ll do it for you. [emoji6]
Thank you!!!

Yes, I have the same insert. I had mine made so there were no exterior pockets and 4 smaller inside pockets. I don’t carry a lot, and I tested with my phone in the pocket and it did not fall forward. Obviously has to take my phone out for the picture but here you go. View attachment 4194572

Thanks! Love the color of your Evie and the rockstud wallet!

Reactions: TeeCee77
Sure!

Thanks for sharing! Would you mind if I ask how much was your custom GM insert in USD? TIA!