Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

There are discount codes for 7RP through this weekend (the codes also describe the discount and which bag it's for)

35OFFB35
30OFFB30
28OFFK28
29OFFEVELYNE
There are discount codes for 7RP through this weekend (the codes also describe the discount and which bag it's for)

35OFFB35
30OFFB30
28OFFK28
29OFFEVELYNE
35 thank you's for this!! Do you have one of these in your Birkin and if so do you like it? I'm going way back in the thread and I'm seeing that there were some issues with the sides bulging out...

35 thank you's for this!! Do you have one of these in your Birkin and if so do you like it? I'm going way back in the thread and I'm seeing that there were some issues with the sides bulging out...

Yes I do use them in my B35's but haven't experienced the side bulging others referred to. That said, I only put the insert in when using the bag and remove it before storing so maybe it's less noticeable to me.

Thank you for your thoughts what kind of insert do you have and are you happy with it?
I have the MaiTai insert, I am happy with it although I don’t use it all the time as I like my B soft and slouchy when I carry it. I’m hoping she’s going to produce the variation that is just a base for the B35 at some point which will be the best of both worlds for me. Some protection and a lighter colour without making the sides too upright!